NFI Massachusetts Interview Questions | Glassdoor

NFI Massachusetts Interview Questions

2.8

Shift Supervisor Interview

Anonymous Employee in Haverhill, MA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at NFI Massachusetts (Haverhill, MA).

Interview

Easy flow through interview. Very personable and staff seemed compassionate about the field. Answered all my questions about the organization and job requirements. Director said that they were still interviewing and would be in touch early the next week.

Youth Counselor/Direct Care Interview

Anonymous Employee in Danvers, MA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at NFI Massachusetts (Danvers, MA).

Interview

From the first communication with the HR Manager I knew I was interviewing at a top notch agency. From the greeting by the receptionist when first arriving to the interview itself it was such a positive vibe and very professional. Communication is open and any questions are quickly answered. I hope to become an employee of NFI.

Interview Questions

• How do you feel giving your opinion to co-workers?   1 Answer

Direct Care Counselor Interview

Anonymous Employee in Peabody, MA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at NFI Massachusetts (Peabody, MA) in June 2015.

Interview

Interview process was simple. Showed up and filled out a packet for references and background check. Had a one-on-one interview with a sight director. about 20 minutes long and the director was very friendly. was hired on the spot

Interview Questions

• They went through my resume and asked why I wanted to work with NAFI   Answer Question

Human Resources Interview

Anonymous Employee in Peabody, MA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at NFI Massachusetts (Peabody, MA).

Interview

I was called in for a first interview with in a couple of days of applying, Then the next day after my first interview they called me in for a second interview the following week. Then my background checks were run and I was offered the job within the next week or so!!!

Interview Questions

• I was asked a lot of relational questions on how I work with co-workers and other individuals   1 Answer

Negotiation

The negotiation phase was good. The money they are able to spend is set by the funding source, so its not able to change, but they were upfront with that and still was able to do what they could for me.

Youth Counselor Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Peabody, MA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at NFI Massachusetts (Peabody, MA) in March 2015.

Interview

Applied online and was called for an interview within days. My first interview was a filling out an application, a tour of the facility, what each day consisted on and one on one interview. The second interview came a couple days later and was told due to my qualifications they could "pull some strings" and pay me $12 something (which is not pulling strings).

There is no willingness to negotiate with a prospective employee, no matter how many skills you bring to the table. I am aware their funding influences their pay rate, but I also know people that applied at the same time as me and are less qualified, and were offered more. I mean it might be a good rate at the beginning of your career, or if you come from wealth and just need extra cash.

Interview Questions

• Lots of what would you do questions.   1 Answer

Therapeutic Mentor Interview

Anonymous Employee in Haverhill, MA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at NFI Massachusetts (Haverhill, MA) in June 2014.

Interview

phone interview, and then in person. The interviewer gave a description of the position and then there was a Q&A portion. Questions were mainly about previous experience and how that will assist you with the TM position.

Interview Questions

• give an example of a time when you needed to work as a part of a team.   Answer Question