NICE Actimize Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at NICE Actimize

2.9

1. Featured Interview

Business Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at NICE Actimize.

Interview

Had three rounds of interview. Not a difficult interview. First one was taken by the manager where he explained the company structure and asked few generic questions. Second one was with a team member and he asked about my experience. The last round was with direction and she asked me to deliver a presentation. Overall it was nice and easy.

Interview Questions

• They simply asked my experience   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Alpharetta, GA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at NICE Actimize (Alpharetta, GA) in August 2014.

Interview

Screening round was a 30 mins technical round bascis of OOP's . A SQL test followed by HR round and last is the Java test. Each technical test has the review round where you explain your answer.

SQL test accounts for most.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at NICE Actimize (New York, NY) in September 2013.

Interview

First got a call from recruiter followed by a phone interview with a senior consultant which was mildly technical, more about my resume and past experience.
    Was called in a for an in person interview at the NYC office. First had a written test, which was a sql like based language and questions to answer.
    This was followed by interviews with 3 different people, 2 heavily technical on databases/sql and one HR. I got good feedback from all of them and sounded like I was sure to get an offer.
    A week later I get a call about them wanting me to come in again for another in person. This was highly unprofessional on their part and felt like they have a very disorganized hiring process. Finished that interview which lasted for 15 minutes by the way, and didn't receive an offer.
    This is probably one of my worst interview experiences ever.

Interview Questions

• standard sql server questions, de-dup and sql using exists clause, rank function   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at NICE Actimize (Atlanta, GA) in December 2013.

Interview

I went through my interview process with Nice actimize. Had about phone interviews and then followed by 3-4 rounds of interview and immediate next day I was told I have been selected and they were going to Offer me. After a month's time when I was following up for the offer, Recruiter person came back told after so much of discussion they have decided not to give an offer. When I asked for the grounds for this decision was made they told its technical ground. I found that very unprofessional. Had it been Technical round I'm wondering how they were ready to offer me at the first place and after a while they decide not to proceed with the offer. I would never ever suggest this company to anyone. They are so much unorganized and really worse recruitment process. I would never bother to waste my time again.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at NICE Actimize (New York, NY) in February 2010.

Interview

Very simple logic based test was sent. HR had a set fixed set of answers was not ready to accept that there are other even other ways to answer it.

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at NICE Actimize (New York, NY) in April 2010.

Interview

They send you a test to complete and return. Depending on the position you apply for there is a different test. Mine was a logic test among with a BRD.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Very little room for negotiation, it is what it is.

Inside Sales Representative Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at NICE Actimize.

Interview

I recieved a phone call, spoke with a recruiter during 20' speaking about my experience and why I wanted to be part of the company. the recruiter was very kind and even asked about my salary expectations.

Senior Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at NICE Actimize (New York, NY) in January 2010.

Interview

I think I met with 3 people but not sure. They seemed very busy so the interviews were not that difficult. It was evident that they needed help so they had to move quickly.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Brief negotiation but the pay was good so i negotiated start date only.

Solution Architect Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at NICE Actimize.

Interview

1st Round: Telephonic Interview (Be prepared to take a technical test. you will be given 30min to come up with an architecture solution. you need to send the solution to the interviewer and then answer any further questions)
    2nd Round: Telephonic or Skype Interview (Technical round)
    3rd Round: Onsite. You need to give a 30min presentation for a business problem (of your choice) and the solution. Followed by 30-45minutes of technical and non-technical questions on the presentation + resume.
    4th Round: if you still survive, HR interview

Interview Questions

• Why the content in your resume is in table w/ border? Are you a kind of person that would box yourself?   Answer Question

Relocation is too low.

Solution Architect Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at NICE Actimize.

Interview

I thought the interview process was fair and respectful. There was first a discussion with HR, then a phone interview in which I had to complete a test and then send it back for a discussion. Then I was called into the office for another test, then a discussion with the manager (technical), and then I was asked to give a presentation on solution I previously worked on. (I was told in advance that I would need to provide a presentation and answer questions from the group). I thought it was all quite reasonable.

Interview Questions

• None of the questions were necessarily hard or unfair - I just didn't have exposure to all the areas asked about.   Answer Question

Solution Architect Interview

Interview

Recruiting team has a lot of opportunity to improve on communications with candidates, interview scheduling, coordination and the interviewing process itself. Initial phone screening followed by in-person interviewing with hiring manager, peers and directs and then a presentation of technical solution of your choice to a panel.