NICE Actimize Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Apr 27, 2017

3.1

RFP Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at NICE Actimize (New York, NY) in October 2016.

Interview

Decent interview process. Basic round of resume questions, submitted writing samples, followed by talking with an associate in the same position. I was called in for 3ish hour long in person interview, but they cancelled the day prior. Apparently the position will be left empty until the new year for budget reasons. Gotta do what you gotta do, I suppose. Generally positive experience, though!

Interview Questions

• Submit a sample RFP (using their template and website). Then many questions regarding the RFP.   Answer Question

Solution Architect Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at NICE Actimize.

Interview

I thought the interview process was fair and respectful. There was first a discussion with HR, then a phone interview in which I had to complete a test and then send it back for a discussion. Then I was called into the office for another test, then a discussion with the manager (technical), and then I was asked to give a presentation on solution I previously worked on. (I was told in advance that I would need to provide a presentation and answer questions from the group). I thought it was all quite reasonable.

Interview Questions

• None of the questions were necessarily hard or unfair - I just didn't have exposure to all the areas asked about.   Answer Question

Solution Architect Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at NICE Actimize.

Interview

1st Round: Telephonic Interview (Be prepared to take a technical test. you will be given 30min to come up with an architecture solution. you need to send the solution to the interviewer and then answer any further questions)
    2nd Round: Telephonic or Skype Interview (Technical round)
    3rd Round: Onsite. You need to give a 30min presentation for a business problem (of your choice) and the solution. Followed by 30-45minutes of technical and non-technical questions on the presentation + resume.
    4th Round: if you still survive, HR interview

Interview Questions

• Why the content in your resume is in table w/ border? Are you a kind of person that would box yourself?   Answer Question

Relocation is too low.

Solution Architect Interview

Interview

Recruiting team has a lot of opportunity to improve on communications with candidates, interview scheduling, coordination and the interviewing process itself. Initial phone screening followed by in-person interviewing with hiring manager, peers and directs and then a presentation of technical solution of your choice to a panel.

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at NICE Actimize (New York, NY) in October 2014.

Interview

Phone interview with HR, Technical Phone interview, On-site interview where I was asked questions and also asked to give a presentation of an architecture to group of employees and managers.

Interview Questions

• How would I estimate the required size of a database storage requirements.   1 Answer

Negotiation

Was not able to negotiate they offered me my asking salary. I negotiated for additional vacation without success.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Alpharetta, GA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at NICE Actimize (Alpharetta, GA) in August 2014.

Interview

Screening round was a 30 mins technical round bascis of OOP's . A SQL test followed by HR round and last is the Java test. Each technical test has the review round where you explain your answer.

SQL test accounts for most.

Developer Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at NICE Actimize (New York, NY) in January 2014.

Interview

There will be two rounds of interview for the developers. First round will be too technical, more on Database skills and programming skills. There will be too many questions on database, it can be Oracle/SQL. Few questions on languages like C/C++/Java. There can be performance related questions on both Java and Database.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at NICE Actimize (Atlanta, GA) in December 2013.

Interview

I went through my interview process with Nice actimize. Had about phone interviews and then followed by 3-4 rounds of interview and immediate next day I was told I have been selected and they were going to Offer me. After a month's time when I was following up for the offer, Recruiter person came back told after so much of discussion they have decided not to give an offer. When I asked for the grounds for this decision was made they told its technical ground. I found that very unprofessional. Had it been Technical round I'm wondering how they were ready to offer me at the first place and after a while they decide not to proceed with the offer. I would never ever suggest this company to anyone. They are so much unorganized and really worse recruitment process. I would never bother to waste my time again.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at NICE Actimize (New York, NY) in September 2013.

Interview

First got a call from recruiter followed by a phone interview with a senior consultant which was mildly technical, more about my resume and past experience.
    Was called in a for an in person interview at the NYC office. First had a written test, which was a sql like based language and questions to answer.
    This was followed by interviews with 3 different people, 2 heavily technical on databases/sql and one HR. I got good feedback from all of them and sounded like I was sure to get an offer.
    A week later I get a call about them wanting me to come in again for another in person. This was highly unprofessional on their part and felt like they have a very disorganized hiring process. Finished that interview which lasted for 15 minutes by the way, and didn't receive an offer.
    This is probably one of my worst interview experiences ever.

Interview Questions

• standard sql server questions, de-dup and sql using exists clause, rank function   Answer Question

Business Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at NICE Actimize in March 2013.

Interview

I was recently interviewed at Nice Actimize in NY. First I was interviewed on phone by a BA followed by another round of phone interview by a lead BA. I was then called for a face to face round which was conducted by three people-lead BA, PM and the Manager. The face to face interview was indeed long which lasted about four hours.

Interview Questions

• SQL. The lead BA quizzed me over my analytical and SQL skills.   1 Answer