NJM Insurance Interview Questions

Updated Sep 9, 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 51 of over 51 interviews

Other4%
2.7
HardAverageEasy

NJM Insurance

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at NJM Insurance

Interview

Interview process directly with NJM is not bad... the third-party company they hired to perform background checks is terrible, however. They really make you jump through hoops just to prove the most insignificant things.

Interview Questions
  • Are you able to stay organized in a fast-paced environment?
    Answer Question

NJM Insurance

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 week. I interviewed at NJM Insurance in Aug 2021

Interview

Applied through a recruiter last week and got an interview the following week. It was a web ex meeting that included a group video call with the supervisor, supervisor's boss, and another help desk analyst. They were all very nice and laid back. However, I was told that wanted someone with more experience.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hammonton, NJ

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at NJM Insurance (Hammonton, NJ) in Jul 2021

Interview

An HR employee reached out by email after seeing my profile on LinkedIn. She emailed me which led to a phone call. After an informal phone call she informed me that they had gone with another candidate.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

NJM Insurance

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at NJM Insurance

Interview

Wasn’t too bad, I had 4 separate interviews and a phone call with HR. One of the interviews was a case study another was a technical interview. But over all was mainly personal questions

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

NJM Insurance

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at NJM Insurance

Interview

Initial HR phone interview which lasted approximately 15 minutes with standard screening questions about experience and resume. A few days later, I got an email for a panel interview with several people from the department.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

NJM Insurance

Application

I interviewed at NJM Insurance

Interview

The interview process was smooth and straight-forward. I was asked questions by an interviewer and I responded with answers. I was interviewing for the position virtually, but I did get a face-to-face interview for the first round.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

NJM Insurance

Application

I interviewed at NJM Insurance

Interview

Detailed and well thought out interview process. I truly enjoyed the experience. The interview helped me gain an understanding of what they were looking for in this type of position.

Interview Questions
  • How do you compose yourself when you are tasked with multiple projects or duties?

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Trenton, NJ

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 months. I interviewed at NJM Insurance (Trenton, NJ) in Oct 2020

Interview

The interviewers at first appeared nice, but they were very condescending. They seemed to be members of the 'old boys' club. Being female, I got the impression I was just wasting my time. They didn't seem to interested in my experience or background. It was as if , I didn't already know it, I wasn't capable of learning it. It was very disheartening.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in West Trenton, NJ

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at NJM Insurance (West Trenton, NJ) in Aug 2020

Interview

I had several interviews, two with the recruiter and two with the hiring department. It was clear and informative. I felt heard and understood, and was comfortable to ask questions. I was always updated about the next step in the process.

Interview Questions
  • They asked me about my work history and how I felt it would meet the requirements of the job.

NJM Insurance

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at NJM Insurance in Apr 2020

Interview

Applied for the position and received an email for a phone interview a few days after I had applied. The phone interview was scheduled about 3 days after I received the email. The phone interview was about 45 minute to an hour long going over my qualifications and discussing company benefits and the position. The following week I had a video interview with one of the supervisors who asked more questions about my resume and discussed a typical work day. That interview lasted about an hour as well.

Interview Questions
  • “What do you know about NJM?” “Tell us about you” Any questions regarding your resume and how you feel about certain aspects of the position.
Viewing 1 - 10 of 51 Interviews