NPG Companies Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Mar 26, 2017

2.3

Traffic Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Saint Joseph, MO

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at NPG Companies (Saint Joseph, MO) in March 2017.

Interview

I met with a number of employees and they were all very friendly. However, they all seemed concerned about whether or not someone else had already asked the question they had. Seemed unorganized. People were nice, but the system was poorly structured.

Technical Support Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at NPG Companies.

Interview

received a call from call center manager, setup a day and time to speak with a couple of the supervisors. very friendly supervisors easy interview asked about your knowledge of computers.

Circulation Sales and Design Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Fort Myers, FL

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at NPG Companies (Fort Myers, FL) in February 2013.

Interview

My promotion was actually a lateral move or advancement within the company. I was recommended by the Advertising Art Department Supervisor for the position within the Circulation Department which would provide me with more opportunity for new creative ideas.

Interview Questions

• What ideas would I bring to the publications produced by Circulation Department.   1 Answer