NTI Interview Questions | Glassdoor

NTI Interview Questions

Updated Jun 12, 2017

2.1

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at NTI.

Interview

You are contacted by NTI through an email if and when they are interested in hiring you. All interviews are by phone. NTI training is done on the computer. You may have some out-of-pocket costs in order to work for NTI but, in the long run, it is worth it. It does take a while from start to finish to get hired by NTI.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work from home and if you are hired, do you think you can work unsupervised and still get your job done everyday?   1 Answer

Custoner Service Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Port Saint Lucie, FL

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at NTI (Port Saint Lucie, FL) in May 2016.

Interview

So far I have had to take an online test to examine the capabilities of my laptop then I had to call and leave a recording so my voice could be assessed. Tomorrow will be an online interview with other candidates present in the online interview room. I am to have 5-6 sentences prepared on my and my past experience.

Interview Questions

• Read a short greeting on a voicemail so they can assess my phone voice.   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boston, MA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at NTI (Boston, MA).

Interview

Applied online, get email the next day telling you about the hiring process, Everything is done over the phone and through e-mail.Get a call from the recruiter within a few days. Only get as far as the phone interview.

Recruiter Interview

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at NTI (Los Angeles, CA) in March 2013.

Interview

Typical. Review resume and talk about past experience. I think they asked the "your best day at work" and "your worst day at work" stuff. I believe I interviewed with more than one person, although it was a couple years ago and I can't recall for sure.

Anonymous Employee in South Bend, IN

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at NTI (South Bend, IN) in September 2011.

Interview

Once I met the requested technological criteria out of my own pocket the interviewing was easy for one of average intellect. Waiting for an out source employer can be trying however and there is no enumeration while waiting. I recommend NTI as an employer if you have the ability to survive monetarily until you are hired.

Interview Questions

• Do you have the adequate technology ie Desktop Windows based PC   1 Answer

Order Entry Clerk Interview

Anonymous Employee in Boston, MA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ months. I interviewed at NTI (Boston, MA) in July 2010.

Interview

they gave me a telephone interview, you are tested for your ability to use the internet and Microsoft Office products, lots of paperwork and things need to be motorized, background check is done then training begins.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work from home?   1 Answer

Negotiation

No negotiation, they offer an hourly pay rate and you either accept it or decline

Anonymous Employee in Boston, MA

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at NTI (Boston, MA) in June 2010.

Interview

Everything is done over the phone and through e-mail. There are several phases that you go through. You have to come from a vocational rehabilitation counselor. You also have to sign for background check and sign a paper agreeing to a drug test. They ask questions about your disability. They ask a lot of questions that are standard interview questions.

Interview Questions

• What hours are you willing to work?   1 Answer