NTT DATA FA Insurance Systems Interview Questions | Glassdoor

NTT DATA FA Insurance Systems Interview Questions

Interviews at NTT DATA FA Insurance Systems

2.6

Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at NTT DATA FA Insurance Systems.

Interview

There were written round on analytical Technical. There was ground discussion round, two technical and one HR round. They asked technical questions regarding Java, Data Structures and Algorithms.In the HR round questions regarding our strength and weakness.

Interview Questions

• What are your strength and weakness? Questions were asked about the company clients.   1 Answer
    • What is Java Priority Queue ?   2 Answers

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Lincoln, NE

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at NTT DATA FA Insurance Systems (Lincoln, NE) in July 2017.

Interview

Checked into security
    Met with a supervisor and answered questions that involved naming examples of previous work experiences. Very standard questions. Was offered job later that day pending drug and background test.

Business Systems Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Leandro, CA

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at NTT DATA FA Insurance Systems (San Leandro, CA) in April 2013.

Interview

The hiring is always thru an internal consultant experienced in the area of expertise you are applying for. There could be multiple rounds depending on the role and client. After this there may be a client interview as well again based on client and model of engagement with the client.

Interview Questions

• How do you manage different stakeholders in a conflicting environment? Have you had experience in your previous engagements.   Answer Question

Data Loading Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Oklahoma City, OK

Application

I applied through other source. The process took a week. I interviewed at NTT DATA FA Insurance Systems (Oklahoma City, OK) in October 2018.

Interview

They were hiring about 100 people to begin on the next training classes so the interview process went fairly quickly. They provide you with tips and questions the interviewer might ask you prior to the interview which in some ways was helpful and in some ways might make one feel a little more anxious. I've been in the workforce for quite a few years so the questions weren't unusual and expected. I think the tips would be helpful for someone who has not interviewed very often. My resume was found online, I was contacted to come in for an interview where I handed my interviewer my resume. She started out asking me to describe myself to her and when I would refer to some of my jobs, she would then take a look at my resume which said to me, she had not reviewed it at that point. The woman with whom I interviewed was very nice, gave me a great description of the job and the company. I think if one is applying for a job where you would first enter their company via a training course, this kind of interview might be expected. I can't speak to if one was applying for an individual opening.
    Some added information: Because I was offered an interview because my resume was found online, jumping through some extra hoops online is necessary. You'll need to fill out information online for a very thorough background check, you'll need to go for a pre-employment drug test, and you will have to fill out an application online. If you have any questions, finding the answer might be easy or difficult. I'm finding the answers to my unusual questions is difficult to get an answered. I think it might be because of a language barrier and also, because you can't "talk" to anyone in particular, you have to communicate via email. While mostly I don't find that a problem, sometimes if you can't talk to anyone in person, that just drags out the process to find the answer which causes frustration and anxiety. I'm not sure there is an answer to this as this is the way the world works now. Just know that the hiring process may be longer than necessary with additional frustrations. However, I'm looking forward to starting my career with this company after the hiring process. It's a forward looking company with a diverse culture and that's exactly what i'm looking for.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about yourself and the jobs you've held over the last few years?   Answer Question

Associate Software Developer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at NTT DATA FA Insurance Systems (Bengaluru (India)) in November 2015.

Interview

It was a campus interview with a pool of other colleges as well
    round 1: AMCAT (minimum threshold varies to colleges)
    round 2: group discussion (looked at minimum sense of the topic)
    round 3: technical one-to-one (45 min interview, the guy was maybe 3-5 years exp.)
    round 4: HR (mostly through)

Interview Questions

• 1. double pointers in c++
      2. Three puzzles (approach is mostly looked at)
      3. C++ internals
      4. some data algos (easy)   Answer Question

Java Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at NTT DATA FA Insurance Systems (Bengaluru (India)) in July 2015.

Interview

3 round: Written, F2F and Managerial Round. Simple basic java questions, database query and concepts and design a database, After 5 days HR called me for Managerial round.
    Technical person is looking for java developer or database developer: very confusing
    Whole day process. Main Manager is very rude and bossy nature, Only he has DB knowledge and he used to read puzzle only.

Interview Questions

• Basic Java Questions.
      In technical managerial round puzzles and only database question because manager is comfortable in database only and he is very lazy person ever i seen   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at NTT DATA FA Insurance Systems (Bengaluru (India)) in January 2016.

Interview

Questions are totally about core java J2EE and most of them are quite tricky and can be manageable, but Interviewer even questioned about my db skills and Angular JS Skills

Java Developer Interview

Interview

interviewer doesn't know the exact requirement to choose people. he confused me a lot with un realted questions.panel availability was worst. waiting time for interview was more than 2 hours. totally they wasted my time.

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at NTT DATA FA Insurance Systems (Bengaluru (India)) in September 2013.

Interview

1)Gd
    2)written test
    3)Technical interview
    4)HR interview

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at NTT DATA FA Insurance Systems (Bengaluru (India)) in August 2012.

Interview

We had the placement oppurtunity at NTT Data FA Insurance Systems as part of our college campus placements. The main sections of the process was a written test, group discussion and interview.
    The written test consisted of two sections namely aptitude and JAVA. The first section was aptitude. The next section was on JAVA. The second section on JAVA was not compulsory for individuals from electrical background.
    The group discussion was held with a general topic.
    There were three wounds of interview. The first being the technical interview on basic OOPS concepts and on some of the keywords used in both C++ and JAVA. They asked me to explain about my project in brief. The interview was pretty easy.The next was a HR round with basic HR questions of why did you choose this company, what are your plans etc,. The next was a managerial round with a Senior person, about why choose this company, why should they select you and so on.

Interview Questions

• I was not familiar with some of the keywords asked as they are rarely used in coding in college but are used in a regular basis in the industry.   Answer Question