Nashville Electric Service Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Oct 26, 2017

Interviews for Top Jobs at Nashville Electric Service

Engineer I-Trainee- Systems Operations Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Nashville, TN

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Nashville Electric Service (Nashville, TN) in August 2017.

Interview

Was interviewed with 2 individuals (1 who was the one who set up the interview). The interview consisted of a typical interview questions followed by a technical interview consisting of questions that were similar to ones I took in college.

Interview Questions

• Name a time where you put yourself out as a leader   1 Answer

Associate Engineer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 8+ weeks. I interviewed at Nashville Electric Service in April 2016.

Interview

Requirments for posted position on the website of NES did not matched with the requirments that were brought up at interview. It was a "suprise". The NES requested on website experience in Autocad and drawings readings.....but at interview they said is not required .....only experience in project management need it. They have standard questions . Two people take notes with your answers. They can write anything in their notes. You never know what. If they like you ...they will take you. My impresion....they do not like people with foreign accent. So I think is not a place for immigrants , minorities.

Lead Systems Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Nashville, TN

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Nashville Electric Service (Nashville, TN).

Interview

Phone interview followed by Personnel Interview