National Aerospace Laboratories Interview Questions | Glassdoor

National Aerospace Laboratories Interview Questions

2.9

Scientist C Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 6+ months. I interviewed at National Aerospace Laboratories (Bengaluru (India)) in January 2016.

Interview

Vacancy in newspaper, Panel of 6-7 people consisting of Chairman NAL, HoDs, IISc professors, Core technical questions as per job advertisement, most of the candidates were masters/doctrates from IISc/IIT's, single vacancy per department

Interview Questions

• Core technical questions as per the vacancy were asked.   Answer Question

Negotiation

no negotiation

Graduate Trainee Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at National Aerospace Laboratories (Bengaluru (India)) in November 2015.

Interview

No aptitude no GD.direct interview.there'll be 4 or 5 interviewers.they'll shoot questions in deep about your final year project.they'll ask questions on your favorite subject.they expect your answers to be very technical not just in common terms/sentences.you better answer atleast 80% of their questions.there's no separate HR interview but expect some ques from these people itself.

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at National Aerospace Laboratories (Bengaluru (India)) in October 2015.

Interview

I applied through online for PA-III after a 4 months got a mail for interview
    Panel of 5 scientist were sitting in front of me...
    started with personal background for a minute and they all questioned in different core subjects of my stream.....at last stated that if i get selected i will be getting an offer by post within 10-15 working days..

Interview Questions

• Previous Experience??
      Academic Background???   1 Answer

Project Assistant (Level II) Interview

Anonymous Employee in Nal, North-West Frontier (Pakistan)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at National Aerospace Laboratories (Nal, North-West Frontier (Pakistan)) in October 2015.

Interview

Apply it online, if shortlisted u will get interview letter after 3 months. One will have 4-5 scientists in panel. They check your Basics of mechanical engineering. Mainly som,machine design and related to project works u did.

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at National Aerospace Laboratories (Bengaluru (India)) in September 2015.

Interview

Applied online in the NAL website,Called for Interview at NAL Bangalore and interview with a panel of Scientists. Once selected I was directly contacted by NAL management for joining and offered the post.

Project Assistant Interview

Interview

hiring is by direct interview by the review community set by NAL. where the process takes place following
    1. first generally they ask about your past experience or final year project.
    2. generally all the basics on the specified domain.
    3. mostly on strength of materials and engineering drawing.
    and finally the duration of the interview is about 20 to 30 minutes.

Interview Questions

• to drill a long and small diameter hole which non traditional process is feasible and why ?   Answer Question

Project Graduate Training Programmer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bengaluru (India)

Interview

I applied for it through online company portal and i received a mail from the after about 2 months.Interview panel consisted of 7 members from various dept(I guess due to such a big panel).The main focus was on Strength of materials and hand calculations.As it was for the project training,they were more keen on my final year project.Preparation of basics(quantitative) is all what they need.
    They do not ask your favorite subject,in quotes... ,they their favorite subject SOM(mostly),but few were also interested to talk about general topics like what is future of CAE,FEA etc..

Research Fellowship Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 10+ months. I interviewed at National Aerospace Laboratories (Bengaluru (India)) in June 2014.

Interview

Applied in 2013 September got interview in June 2014. The process is very slow. I almost thought that they are never going to call. At last somehow they called for interview

Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at National Aerospace Laboratories (Bengaluru (India)) in May 2014.

Interview

Personal Interview with the Head of the Department were they asked several questions regarding my area of interest and their requirements. How my skills will benefit them. What are the advantages that they gain if they gave me an opportunity. How will I adopt to their practices and standards. Will I adopt to their technologies and convenience.

Interview Questions

Interview

online registrations and then interview

Interview Questions

• more attention is paid on basic concepts of Strength of materials and design of machine elements   Answer Question