National Air Cargo Interview Questions | Glassdoor

3.3

Interviews for Top Jobs at National Air Cargo

Track and Trace Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Orchard Park, NY

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at National Air Cargo (Orchard Park, NY) in September 2014.

Interview

The typical interview but with a very well versed manager who makes you feel at ease. It was a one on one and none of that team interview which I don't like. Then a tour of the building and meet the people. Once done you wait the typical 2 to 3 weeks because of the complete background check.

Interview Questions

• Explain how your previous job relates to this position and what can you bring to our company.   1 Answer

Customer Service Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a week. I interviewed at National Air Cargo (New York, NY) in January 2012.

Interview

I found it a highly efficient process, from interview call to job offer, providing the job profile, salary details, work location, nature of the tests at the interview. I was prepared for the interview due to the excellent pre-interview kit I received.

Operations Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dubai (United Arab Emirates)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at National Air Cargo (Dubai (United Arab Emirates)).

Interview

The interview was pleasant and professional extensive Operations experience was reviewed for adaptability to the business needs. Flexibility to travel and relocations were addressed. Time and shift pattern flexibility as well as working environment either at the HQ or out on the field were reviewed and spoken about in-depth.

Interview Questions

• How would previous operational experience from non-Logistics be useful in this environment   Answer Question