National Genetics Institute Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.0

Interviews for Top Jobs at National Genetics Institute

Technician Interview

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at National Genetics Institute (Los Angeles, CA).

Interview

I had applied for the position a week before and was notified of an interview by HR. After the interview, I was offered a position within the hour. At this particular interview, I was interviewed by the lab manager and lead technician. The lab manager asked very little questions and invited that I ask as much questions about the department I was interviewing in. I was given a tour of the lab and was given information about company benefits. The interview itself was less than an hour.

Interview Questions

• Tell us what you know about the company and the position you applied for.   Answer Question

Laboratory Technologist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at National Genetics Institute (Los Angeles, CA).

Interview

I was first contacted by human resources about all the open positions. The interview was scheduled the week after. I was interviewed by a manager and lead technician. Both individuals were very kind and easy to talk to. They asked typical interview questions. They called me back right after the interview.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about yourself.
      What do you know about our company and the department you are applying for?   Answer Question