National Government Services Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Apr 12, 2017

2.6

Business Data Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Indianapolis, IN

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at National Government Services (Indianapolis, IN) in November 2016.

Interview

Got a call through my University career fair. Had next day interview with HR followed by a phone interview with manager and the Business Analyst team and the Application systems monitoring team. Had a final onsite interview with both the teams after 2 weeks

Interview Questions

• Questions about my previous work experience and my projects as a Data Science Graduate.   Answer Question

Medicare Auditor Interview

Anonymous Employee in Indianapolis, IN

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a week. I interviewed at National Government Services (Indianapolis, IN).

Interview

I first had a phone interview asking mostly behavioral and situational questions. Then I received an email to come in for an in person interview. Things went smoothly and I was offered the position about three days after.

Interview Questions

• Explain a situation in which you had to multitask? Explain a time when you collaborated with an associate.   Answer Question

Customer Service Manager Trainee Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Waukegan, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at National Government Services (Waukegan, IL) in August 2016.

Interview

Very stressful and it ended up taking 3 hours. They were hiring for CSR's and there was not a Customer Service Manager or Manager Trainee position available. Prepare to take several tests and be interviewed twice. It is telling that a company brings in up to 12 new CSRs every month.

Interview Questions

• What are your expectations for this role?   1 Answer

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Indianapolis, IN

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at National Government Services (Indianapolis, IN) in October 2015.

Interview

First there is a phone screening, then you are offered a phone interview, if you get past that the Hiring Manager along with Team Lead does a face to face interview going more detailed into what their expectations are and seeing how you would fit in with the team.

Interview Questions

• Give them a time when you went over and beyond to satisfy a customer?   Answer Question

Data Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at National Government Services in April 2015.

Interview

Got a call from the team manager and talked about my experience and what her team was responsible for and what National Government Services does for services (Medicare & Medicaid servicing). We talked extensively about required experience and what she expected out of her team. We shared a few laughs and we talked about telecommuting for National Government Services.

Interview Questions

• She asked me about my experience but there were no technical questions.   Answer Question

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at National Government Services (Indianapolis, IN) in March 2015.

Interview

I had a phone interview in which I was asked about my previous internship and about some situation join which I learned to work with others when it was difficult. Then I listened as the interviewers described the company and the role for which I was applying. Then I came in for an on-site interview and learned more about the environment and about the expectations associated with my job. It was clear that they planned to hire me, and the whole process was not stressful at all.

Interview Questions

• What is one example of a time where you had to work with someone who was hard to work with? How did you overcome the difficulties with that person?   Answer Question

Director Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at National Government Services.

Interview

I was recruited by a headhunter. The Initial interview with the company is a screen interview with a recruiter, which was followed by several peer interviews. Then there was a phone interview with the hiring manager and then final stage is interview with executive management. It was a lengthy process.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

They made an offer and I countered for more money which was excepted.

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at National Government Services.

Interview

First interview was a normal get to know you - asked about background. The second on a later date was a round table with the other employees asking background and technical questions. Very fair interview and setup well.

Systems Analyst II Interview

Anonymous Employee in Baltimore, MD

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at National Government Services (Baltimore, MD) in April 2014.

Interview

Interviewed with the management team of this project and also had a phone screening prior to the interview.
    The interview process went well, but was not indicative of the lack of competence on the manager of the project's work and leadership skills.

Interview Questions

• Describe your current duties.   1 Answer

Manager of Enterpnise Operations Center Interview

Anonymous Employee in Baltimore, MD

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at National Government Services (Baltimore, MD) in April 2014.

Interview

I had a couple of phone interviews and one offsite interview with the hiring manager. I already knew the hiring manager, so this made it a very easy and comfortable experience.

Interview Questions

• Why are you the best candidate for this position?   1 Answer