National Informatics Centre Interview Questions | Glassdoor

National Informatics Centre Interview Questions

Updated Jun 9, 2017

3.1

Dot NET Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at National Informatics Centre (Bengaluru (India)) in June 2017.

Interview

interview was easy with a requirement to write a simple programme in asp.net. it took 3 days for complete interview process.interview was easy. questions wer basic c# . it took place in nic bangalore. There was a written programme test for 1 hour, which was online student records creation

Android Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New Delhi (India)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at National Informatics Centre (New Delhi (India)) in December 2016.

Interview

i go through a consultancy in delhi process took a day. you need to be free for whole day because there too much waiting time you will feel that you are coming for govt work

Interview Questions

• no any questions about that technology for what you applied. those all was about Security encryption but that was food experience whith phd holders interviewers.   Answer Question

salary was too low

Software Developer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Jaipur, Rajasthan (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at National Informatics Centre (Jaipur, Rajasthan (India)) in August 2016.

Interview

I approached here directly scientist here. I got a interview call, In very first ground they know my background, second ground was technical. By evening I got answer, you have done for today, We 'll know you updates by mail. After 15 days, I got call again for third round.

Interview Questions

• They start with basics of C# and Sql queries.
      Asked question in interview
      1>> What is 3 Tier Architecture and explain role of each layer.
      2>> Find 3 largest number in table.
      3>> What is session and cache in asp.net.

Then give a example and ask to write code.
      Answer Question

Database Administrator Interview

Anonymous Employee in New Delhi (India)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took a week. I interviewed at National Informatics Centre (New Delhi (India)) in July 2016.

Interview

Technical Questions on the bases of MySql Database and some general knowledge question as well as the reasoning questions and then the face to face round. After 1 week they called me that you are selected in our organization.

Interview Questions

• How to get the data from more than 2 table.   1 Answer

Technical Lead Interview

Anonymous Employee in New Delhi (India)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at National Informatics Centre (New Delhi (India)) in February 2016.

Interview

the interview process was very relaxed, comfortable and casual. no fuss about the formal dressing. whatever maybe the case, who they hire is totally dependent on their mood. They have hired people who are as smart as a fox and as dumb as a dodo (both cases have been hired in my batch)

Interview Questions

• my experience, interests, analytics-know how, why would u want to work with us, are you willing for a long term commitment.   1 Answer

Programmer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took a week. I interviewed at National Informatics Centre (Bengaluru (India)) in December 2015.

Interview

Interview Process is Nice 1 Round is Self Introduction - They will ask about ur self and Previous company Project Details, Second Round Will be - Machine test for .Net Developer , Final Round Will be- Technical Questions.. Life cycle ASP.net and How to call Web services ....

Senior Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Kolkata (India)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at National Informatics Centre (Kolkata (India)) in November 2015.

Interview

Questions was on the Project specific. Need to present one presentation and solved some real time problem with respect to Project. It took 2 weeks to get the result. Have to explain the procedures and architecture to the board. Need to produce output according to the requirement. It was quite project specific.

Senior Programmer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Pune (India)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at National Informatics Centre (Pune (India)) in October 2015.

Interview

One day process face to face interview and then they give offer if selected. Basically you should know all basic concepts.
    Should have strong code writing skills.

Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Lucknow (India)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at National Informatics Centre (Lucknow (India)) in October 2014.

Interview

its was 3 round process, The aptitude test, General Knowledge, Quantitative, Analysis and case study followed by the personal rounds of interview.

So all you have to do is to prepare yourself keeping in mind the technical requirements of the post applied, have the basic concepts clear in your head and try to be concise while answering the interview.
    Don't try any kind of bluffing in the interview process, as the candidature will get rejected then and their, rest be confident and sure of the answer as positive attitude is very important.

Interview Questions

• Programming Languages C++, Java, OOPS
      SPM, Database
      Project Management
      1 Answer

Negotiation

No negotiation is possible

Programmer Interview

Anonymous Employee in New Delhi (India)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at National Informatics Centre (New Delhi (India)) in July 2014.

Interview

They have Technical Round and some time Technical+System Test Round. Mostly Referral candidates Hired.Not to worry about the interview.Interviewer are the government employee so they are very polite in interview. If you have normal english speeking then dont worry.Interview mostly start with english but they came on hindi after one or two question.

Interview Questions

• Basic Question basically asked. Know about the projects you have done. They refine the candidate according to their project need.   Answer Question