National Merchant Services Interview Questions | Glassdoor

1.6

Sort:

Appointment Setter Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at National Merchant Services (New York, NY) in June 2016.

Interview

This place is really sketchy .. Not professional at all. When I was being interviewed they didn't ask for my resume or anything. I received the job right on the spot. The office is not professional at all. Seemed like everyone that was interviewed got the job. They also mention in the interview that if you don't set 3 appointments in 3 days you won't get the job.

Interview Questions

• The person that interviewed me didn't ask me any questions at all.   Answer Question

Account Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at National Merchant Services.

Interview

Easy to work for, they are desperate for people to work for them in outside sales. They offer no formal training, just a packet that explains your job then they throw you to the wolves.

Interview Questions

• Have you ever done outside sales?   1 Answer

Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Brooklyn, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at National Merchant Services (Brooklyn, NY) in January 2013.

Interview

When I approached the building it did not look to welcome. There had a very secure entering process, where I had to be buzzed. Not being from New York I was a little hesitate to enter the building not knowing is was going to be locked in form the inside. The interview was short and to the point. He laid out my role in the company, how important my role was. Explain he would need me ASAP. The interview was in the conference room with view of the call center floor, so I was able to see where and who i would be working with. I was given a brief tour and introduced to the Supervisor.

Customer Service Specialist Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at National Merchant Services.

Interview

The interview was a very odd interview based on my experience. After going through the information about the job, answering any questions I had, the interviewer asked when I would like to come in for a training session. Not the usual "we have few more candidates to meet" or "I have to review the information with my manager", just when did you want to come in for a training session. That question brought up a few red flags for me.

Merchant Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at National Merchant Services (New York, NY) in March 2014.

Interview

Very easy with Mercedes She would ask easy questions and what type of experience do you have. Would you do on line video training I said yes would you give us a blank voided check so we can deposit your pay check into. When can you start? They said I was hired on the spot. They sound desperate to hire sales people. I filed out hiring contract and started work the next day.

Interview Questions

• When could you start we will train you?   1 Answer