National Vision Interview Questions

Updated May 4, 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 46 of over 46 interviews

2.2
HardAverageEasy

Interviews for Top Jobs at National Vision

National Vision

Application

I interviewed at National Vision

Interview

The interview process was very standard. First, there was a phone interview. This was followed by an in person interview. A third interview was conducted via phone by another level up in the organization.

Interview Questions
  • Tell us why you would be right for this position?
    1 Answer

National Vision

Application

I interviewed at National Vision

Interview

The interview process was seamless, organized and a real treat to experience. They have it all figured out to a science and make objective hiring decisions. A panel interview was conducted and decisions were made in a timely manner.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Phoneton, OH

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at National Vision (Phoneton, OH) in Jan 2021

Interview

I had a 15 minute phone interview with a recruiter, and after a couple weeks this was followed by a Zoom interview, followed by the decision email after about two weeks

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

National Vision

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at National Vision

Interview

It was pretty straight forward, they mainly cared about the availability. The questions were pretty basic and simple. I was contacted through phone calls, and the manager was extremely sweet and friendly. I was greeted like a customer would have been, which was very nicely.

Interview Questions
  • What are your strengths and weaknesses?

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, WI

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 week. I interviewed at National Vision (Chicago, WI) in Sep 2020

Interview

Very welcoming and friendly. Thorough explanation of scheduling, expectations and benefits. Environment was very warm and comfortable. Thoroughly showed the entire office and introduced all the employees.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

National Vision

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at National Vision

Interview

Had one phone call to discussed about the optician role with base minimum salary plus $1-$3 commission. Then proceeded to in person interview. Applied to this role in late April.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

National Vision

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at National Vision in Jun 2020

Interview

The interview consisted of an initial phone call interview with a single recruiter followed by a zoom interview with the recruiter, main optometrist, and manager of the location I was interviewing at.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Lawrenceville, GA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 week. I interviewed at National Vision (Lawrenceville, GA) in Jan 2020

Interview

Very Easy. Minimum Questions. Gave a tour throughout the building. Met with other workers who gave a brief description to see what all they did. Very very very very very very easy.

Interview Questions
  • What do you know about what we do here? Why do you want to work here?

National Vision

Application

I interviewed at National Vision

Interview

applied on line, I was called and was screened, I received a call from office manager, scheduled to see him following day. The interview lasted 30 min, I was than asked to interview with The Area manager at another location the following day . In this interview The Area manager asked her lab manager to sit in, This interview lasted 40 min. I was told I would receive a call from the office manager. Never Did. Not professional at all, It seams the best thing to say is we are still interviewing. It does not surprise me the reviews says it all.

Interview Questions
  • Do I have experience in working with a full surface lab.
1 person found this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Syracuse, NY

Application

The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at National Vision (Syracuse, NY) in Nov 2019

Interview

I was identified by a recruiter who spent a lot of time asking and answering questions to determine if we were a good fit for each other. Once we had both agreed it was a good idea to move forward, an interview was scheduled for me by the recruiter with the district manager. The interview wasn’t particularly structured, it was a more natural get to know you experience. There was a test I was required to determine if I was a good fit for the position, I wasn’t but I got the offer anyway.

Interview Questions
  • What I believed were necessary traits for managing a new store with a new staff.
Viewing 1 - 10 of 46 Interviews