National Vision Interview Questions | Glassdoor

National Vision Interview Questions

Interviews at National Vision

2.3

Lab Technician Interview

Interview

applied on line, I was called and was screened, I received a call from office manager, scheduled to see him following day. The interview lasted 30 min, I was than asked to interview with The Area manager at another location the following day . In this interview The Area manager asked her lab manager to sit in, This interview lasted 40 min. I was told I would receive a call from the office manager. Never Did. Not professional at all, It seams the best thing to say is we are still interviewing. It does not surprise me the reviews says it all.

Interview Questions

• Do I have experience in working with a full surface lab.   1 Answer

Store General Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Syracuse, NY

Application

The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at National Vision (Syracuse, NY) in November 2019.

Interview

I was identified by a recruiter who spent a lot of time asking and answering questions to determine if we were a good fit for each other. Once we had both agreed it was a good idea to move forward, an interview was scheduled for me by the recruiter with the district manager. The interview wasn’t particularly structured, it was a more natural get to know you experience. There was a test I was required to determine if I was a good fit for the position, I wasn’t but I got the offer anyway.

Interview Questions

• What I believed were necessary traits for managing a new store with a new staff.   Answer Question

Customer Care Lead Interview

Interview

I applied online and a week later the recruiter called and asked some questions. She seemed to be nice and friendly. At the end of the call she said she will contact me again towards the end of the week and connect me to the hiring manager for a phone interview. It's been 2 weeks and I haven't heard back. I also left a voicemail but no response.

General Manager Interview

Interview

The interview process is fairly standard. Phone screen with human resources. Phone interview with district manager. Face to face interview with district manager. The entire process took about three to four weeks.

Retail Store Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at National Vision in March 2019.

Interview

The district manager proceeded to sell me on the company and the job and then asked me information about myself. She gave me the impression that she knew very little of my background, which was provided in my resume, and tried to convince me I should consider the job when I turned it down.

GM Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at National Vision.

Interview

Recruitment likely through observation. Roll playing and leadership style of importance, how you coach and lead behaviors. How do you drive results? Conversation based around KPI’s... responsibility of developing associates and managing to license coverage.

Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Duluth, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at National Vision (Duluth, GA) in August 2018.

Interview

Be aware that the invitation “Human Resources Department - National Vision would like to invite you to visit our Assessment Center to complete your scheduled assessment(s).” is an IQ test!!!

Optometric Technician Interview

Anonymous Employee in Des Moines, IA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at National Vision (Des Moines, IA) in July 2018.

Interview

I applied online at National Vision. Manager called me the following day informal short interview in her office. I got a call the next day from her to start on the following Monday.

Interview Questions

• What do you expect out of a manager ?   1 Answer
    • How much experience do you have in Optical?   1 Answer
    • What are some of my strengths?   1 Answer

District Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Gainesville, VA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at National Vision (Gainesville, VA) in May 2018.

Interview

Series of phone interviews as I had already worked with the hiring manager. Phone interviews conducted by three separate managers up to the Regional Vice President. Interviews were very conversational.

Interview Questions

• What did I do to develop my direct reports? What do you like/dislike about your current position? Are you relocatable? What are your goals/aspirations?   Answer Question

Systems Support Interview

Anonymous Employee in Lawrenceville, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at National Vision (Lawrenceville, GA) in April 2018.

Interview

It was fairly professional. The location was a bit concerning and difficult to find. They offer seemingly competitive benefits and pay. The management doesn’t come off very genuine and the biggest red flag I had was I was told it would take multiple years for me to progress up the ladder.