National Wildlife Federation Interview Questions | Glassdoor

National Wildlife Federation Interview Questions

Updated Oct 24, 2016

2.8

Interviews for Top Jobs at National Wildlife Federation

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at National Wildlife Federation in May 2016.

Interview

Received an email from my university's career services that a summer internship position was open. I applied via email directly to the individual who would be hiring me and I would be working with. About 3 weeks later, we scheduled a phone interview, then a week after that we met in person.

Program Assistant Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at National Wildlife Federation.

Interview

Phone interview first, then was contacted for an in-person interview that lasted 40 minutes. The time between the phone interview and the in-person interview took time, almost a month. Overall, positive experience with the interview and was not asked too many difficult questions - just the basic interview questions.

Interview Questions

• How would different people in your life describe you? Ex. Mom, former supervisor, coworker, friend, etc.   Answer Question

Program Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at National Wildlife Federation (New York, NY) in December 2014.

Interview

The application required a writing sample with to be submitted with it The interview process was moved fairly quickly, only lasting a couple of weeks. I had a phone screening interview followed by Skype interview by a panel.

Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at National Wildlife Federation in February 2014.

Interview

Relatively efficient process from beginning (phone screen) to end (offer acceptance). Interviewing panel was professional, but also very warm. Laughs were welcomed. Hiring team tested critical thinking knowledge (as opposed to resume skill set).

Negotiation

Company was very responsive. Negotiation process took a total of 2 days.

Accountant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Reston, VA

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at National Wildlife Federation (Reston, VA) in February 2012.

Interview

I submitted my resume and was contacted by HR within one week. I interviewed with the accounting manager and also the controller. The interview was professional and I was able to display my knowledge of accounting. I was called back within a few days and offered the position which I accepted.

Interview Questions

• Explain your job duties at your current position   1 Answer