Nationwide Children's Hospital Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Mar 21, 2017

2.8

Internship Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Columbus, OH

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Nationwide Children's Hospital (Columbus, OH) in February 2017.

Interview

Group interview with 3 other candidates, we were given information about Nationwide and then split up and interviewed with two Social Workers at a time. The entire process was pretty easy. They did not ask very many questions.

Interview Questions

• Why did you choose Nationwide   1 Answer

Research Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Columbus, OH

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Nationwide Children's Hospital (Columbus, OH).

Interview

I met with an HR rep to discuss my previous roles and my experience. We discussed the job I was applying for and how I would be a good fit for the organization.

UR Interview

Anonymous Employee in Columbus, OH

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Nationwide Children's Hospital (Columbus, OH).

Interview

I applied online, recevied a call from HR , set a time to meet. I completed questionaire , typical when on-site , we then discussed my history, education, salary and expectations of the position. He asked when I would like to begin the position, i said at least 3 weeks notice, i was to wait and hear from the HR dept. It took less than one week.

Interview Questions

• What was is your present position and why are you leaving   Answer Question

Research Associate Interview

Interview

Two interviews- with HR and with PI. It was intimidating, but they were nice. They asked a lot about experience. It helps to do research about the studies they are doing.

Patient Access Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Columbus, OH

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Nationwide Children's Hospital (Columbus, OH) in October 2016.

Interview

Applied Online
    Received Call
    Went in for ONE Interview with the supervisor of that specific department

I met with the supervisor after having applied online. I went in later that week. It was more like a conversation and human centered. It was not a long list of unnecessary questions. NWCH definitely employs updated recruiting and interviewing tactics. I have had 2 other more recent interviews and it seems to be the norm.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work for NWCH   1 Answer

Pca Interview

Anonymous Employee in Columbus, OH

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Nationwide Children's Hospital (Columbus, OH) in October 2016.

Interview

Great staff throughout the hospital. Well organized interview process . Entire staff was very welcoming. There was a short and easy math test, along with a following directions assessment. Was able to meet with floor manager and given a tour of the unit as well.

Interview Questions

• What are some ways you maintain privacy for patients?   1 Answer

Security Officer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Columbus, OH

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Nationwide Children's Hospital (Columbus, OH).

Interview

sat in front of supervisors and they asked questions about what you would do in situations and how you would react to kids and things that security deals with. They wanted to know about other stuff I did that wasn't security to know how you are as a person

Interview Questions

• What is your experence in security.   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview

Anonymous Employee in Columbus, OH

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Nationwide Children's Hospital (Columbus, OH) in July 2016.

Interview

After applying online through my university's career website, I received a phone interview a week later. After that was successful I then scheduled an in person interview at the Westerville Sports Medicine Office. It was a 1:2 interview that lasted for an hour and also involved talking to a past intern.

Interview Questions

• How will you motivate your patients?
      Explain/flesh out resume...
      Why are you the best candidate?
      How is physical activity important in your life?
      Answer Question

Data Scientist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Columbus, OH

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 4+ months. I interviewed at Nationwide Children's Hospital (Columbus, OH) in June 2016.

Interview

The interview was good and the manager was nice, even though I don't know some questions he still can help me. But it took about three months to hear back after the onsite interview.

Community Therapist- School Based Interview

Anonymous Employee in Columbus, OH

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Nationwide Children's Hospital (Columbus, OH) in March 2016.

Interview

I originally applied for a different position that I ended up not being super qualified for. Their HR rep reached out to me and looked into alternative opportunities that I would be interested in /good at.

1. Phone screening with HR
    2. Met with the school based team for first interview (clinical/diagnostic questions)
    3. Interview with school based team's supervisor (two role plays)
    After the interviews, they had 5 references fill out a survey via email.

Interview Questions

• What differential diagnosis would you give to a child who has been diagnosed with ADHD?   1 Answer