Natural History Museum (UK) Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Natural History Museum (UK) Interview Questions

Updated Dec 4, 2016

2.0

Interviews for Top Jobs at Natural History Museum (UK)

Museum Assistant Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Natural History Museum (UK).

Interview

Very simple group interview where we worked together to build a tower. I would imagine this would be there way of seeing how we would work together. Then we also went around and talked about our own retail experiences. It was simple, but not quite sure what they were looking for especially since there were so many of us in the interview.

Administrator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Natural History Museum (UK) (London, England (UK)) in November 2016.

Interview

The process took around a week. I was interview by a panel of 3 people from the department that were very friendly. They had a set of prepared questions covering different aspects of the job-related skills. Make sure that you know the requirements posted in the job description, as they really focus on them and your personal characteristics. I really enjoyed the process, even though I wasn't chosen.

Interview Questions

• Tell us about the situation when you worked alone on the project. What was the outcome?
      Tell us about the situation when you worked as a part of the team. What was the outcome?
      Answer Question

Finance Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Natural History Museum (UK) (London, England (UK)) in August 2016.

Interview

One interview with the department manager and a representative from HR. Very relaxed and casual interview process.

A basic test to see your input level on Excel. Entering invoice numbers and date.