Naturex Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Naturex Interview Questions

2.7

Supply Chain Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in South Hackensack, NJ

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Naturex (South Hackensack, NJ).

Interview

Applied online and a few days later received a call to come in for an interview. Interview lasted a little over an hour and for the most part the interviewer was talking - explaining the production process and challenges of the position. I learned that this plant has a lot of turnover and many managers burnout after a year or so. It seems that they are having many issues and they are looking for someone who is capable to work long hours and persevere through high pressure and lack of proper resources. I was asked a few very general questions and every time I started to speak interviewer would instantly look at his watch which I found to be very rude. I can't imagine anyone who would want to work there.

Administrative/Customer Service Interview

Anonymous Employee in South Hackensack, NJ

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Naturex (South Hackensack, NJ) in June 2013.

Interview

They typically go through staffing agencies for hiring. I was interviewed by 3 or 4 different people, sometimes 1 on 1. All within the same hour period of 1 day with HR and then the department heads. Sometimes they do this on separate days, but I was hired the day of my interview.

Interview Questions

• I honestly can't remember what questions were asked, but they weren't anything unusual. They asked about difficult situations I've had in the past and how I've handled them. What my prior experience was and what I felt I could bring to the table. It was fairly easy and non-intimidating.   Answer Question

Negotiation

I got what I asked for but low-balled myself!

Account Manager Nutraceuticals Interview

Anonymous Employee in Avignon, Provence-Alpes-Cote d'Azur (France)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Naturex (Avignon, Provence-Alpes-Cote d'Azur (France)).

Interview

Hire process pretty simple. Meeting with headhunter, then HR, then VP and then Sales Director.
    Have to be prepared to explain what and why you want to do. Important to be motivated and flexible