Natus Medical Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Natus Medical Interview Questions

2.0

Anonymous Employee in Long Beach, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Natus Medical (Long Beach, CA) in April 2016.

Interview

Phone interview preceded in-person interview in the main lobby of a hospital. Drug Screen/Background Check if you are a candidate followed by reference check that will make your reference feel as if they are the one interviewing.

Interview Questions

• The proverbial "Tell about a stressful situation and how you handled it" Questions about previou experience, nothing too outrageous   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Kansas City, MO

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Natus Medical (Kansas City, MO) in March 2016.

Interview

Interview was easy, had to be through alot of databases, hospital protocol were a headache and very important, could not work until everything went though which was quite a while. drug screen was required

Customer Service Representative Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a week. I interviewed at Natus Medical.

Interview

The process started out with HR scheduling a phone interview going over experience along with some behavioral questions. After that followed up and scheduled panel interview with three managers along with a peer interview. Questions were behavioral and situational based.

Quality Assurance Inspector Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Northbrook, IL

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Natus Medical (Northbrook, IL).

Interview

I have a great drive for Quality Assurance, and Customer concerns. I 've had a lot of experence in quality, with inspecting products, documentation,traceabilablities,referencing,verifying tests.

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Natus Medical (Atlanta, GA) in February 2014.

Interview

I met with the manager at the hospital I would be screening at. We sat in an office room with her and one of her peers and chatted about the position. The interview lasted a total of 15 minutes and was simple and to the point. The atmosphere was relaxed and comforting. I was offered the job on the spot.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about yourself.
      Why do you want this position?
      Are you comfortable working with infants?
      How did you hear about this position?
      What are your future plans?
      Answer Question

Business Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Hauppauge, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Natus Medical (Hauppauge, NY) in April 2013.

Interview

The hiring manager did not ask for any technica question as she was not knowledgeable enough. Most of the time she talked about what her staff is working on and what her dream was. Overall, I wouldn't consider that as a formal job interview.

District Sales Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Carlos, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Natus Medical (San Carlos, CA) in May 2008.

Interview

Great people, great management. Solid sales organization.

Interview Questions

• none were difficult. They just want to know if given the opportunity how would you succeed.   Answer Question

Negotiation

easy. They want you to succeed

International Sales Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in New Delhi (India)

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Natus Medical (New Delhi (India)) in May 2012.

Interview

3 hours of discussion in Delhi with a Chinese manager and later another one hour of skype call with him and his boss, the VP. Excellent experience. The discussions ranged from my past work and achievements to my current job. Hypothetical questions like can you handle neurology equipment which is a new filed compared to your current profile had to be answered.