Navarro Research and Engineering Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.0

Interviews for Top Jobs at Navarro Research and Engineering

Laboratory Technician Interview

Anonymous Employee in Grand Junction, CO

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Navarro Research and Engineering (Grand Junction, CO) in January 2017.

Interview

This interview was the initial phone screening. The recruiter who was supposed to call me at a previously set time never called. I waited at the set times and ended up calling and leaving a voicemail. The next day I called to inquire if the position was still available and left a message with another employee. The recruiter called me back and conducted the short phone screen. He asked "why do you want this position?" and "what are your salary expectations?". The whole process took less than 5 minutes. He said he was going to forward my hiring information on to the regional hiring manager and if they were interested I would hear from them. No time frame was given.

Public Affairs Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Grand Junction, CO

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Navarro Research and Engineering (Grand Junction, CO) in December 2015.

Interview

Hiring process was quick. It took about 2 weeks for the hiring manager/HR team to evaluate resumes. When interviews came, I was interviewed on a Thursday and hired on the following Tuesday.

Interview Questions

• The first questions was tell me something about yourself that's not on your resume.   1 Answer
    • What do you think the strategy should be for the public affairs department?   1 Answer
    • They will question you line-by-line about virtually all aspects of the job requirements and what you've done in those capacities.   1 Answer

Negotiation

I didn't negotiate because I wanted to live in the area that the job was located badly. They asked in the original phone screening what salary range I was looking for. I gave them an amount that was a little bit above the median. The offer was $2k less than what I had asked for. But with the great benefits, and with my desire to live closer to family, I accepted.

Environmental Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Memphis, TN

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Navarro Research and Engineering (Memphis, TN) in December 2012.

Interview

The interview was over the phone for a contractor position. I was asked a few questions regarding my background. It was more about my experience with federal compliance. The person that interview was very kind and polite. The type of interview that everyone would love.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Got to be reasonable. It's very important to get your foot in the door and do an excellent job so that can see your worthiness.

Procurement Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Golden, CO

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Navarro Research and Engineering (Golden, CO) in September 2009.

Interview

I submitted my resume in January of 2009. Received a call in September asking for an interview. The interview consisted almost entirely of the manager explaining what I would be doing there. I was confused whether the hiring decision had already been made before I went in and it appeared it had. There were no standard interview questions to face.

Interview Questions

• Not applicable; it was the easiest interview process I've ever had.   Answer Question

Negotiation

There was no negotiation; it was take it or leave it. Everyone started at the same amount.

Coordinator Interview

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Navarro Research and Engineering in September 2009.

Interview

I was known by the company from previous work performed. My interview consisted of working out an hourly rate and the number of hours available to complete the work scope. This contract was under a governmental program for which I was already familiar and the company was familiar with my work.

Interview Questions

• Originally I was asked about my experience with the technical aspects of the position.   Answer Question