Nelson Schmidt Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.2

Interviews for Top Jobs at Nelson Schmidt

Account Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Milwaukee, WI

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Nelson Schmidt (Milwaukee, WI) in September 2018.

Interview

Two meetings with qna. It was very disorganized and it did not meet promises to talk to staff because it was too much time for them. Dirty office. Cramped quarters. Boss did not like direct questions.

Account Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Madison, WI

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Nelson Schmidt (Madison, WI).

Interview

Applied online and had a phone interview about 3 weeks later, followed up by an in-person interview a few days after.

I showed up, one of the guys explained the project this position would work on, not leaving much room for my questions. After him, I had to wait 5-10 minutes before another lady came in and basically repeated what he said. The whole thing seemed real rushed and they didn't have any interest getting to know the candidate. Not that I would've wanted that position, but it's been two months and they still haven't followed up with an offer/rejection. Typical ad agency HR.

Public Relations Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Nelson Schmidt.

Interview

I went through at least four rounds of interviews, including two in-person. The start of the process was relatively easy. It felt like a good fit, and it is clear that they need personnel to fill leadership gaps. I was told repeatedly that an offer was on its way. The offer never arrived. After following up by email, I was asked whether I was available for a call the following day. I was, and responded in the affirmative. About one month later, I still haven't heard back. Terribly unprofessional and obviously poorly managed. Steer clear.

Interview Questions

• Questions about management/leadership experience, biggest challenges faced on the job, working through conflicts etc. Nothing too surprising.   Answer Question

Creative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Milwaukee, WI

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Nelson Schmidt (Milwaukee, WI) in January 2013.

Interview

Needlessly long time spent engaged with the head of HR. Given a tour of the building, then spent time waiting for the account leads to return from lunch. Met with the creatives with whom I would be working almost as an afterthought. Lastly, received a very drawn-out interview with the CEO who did 98% of the talking.

Interview Questions

• What do you honestly think of the building?   1 Answer