Neo Prism Solutions Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.8

Interviews for Top Jobs at Neo Prism Solutions

UI Developer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Schaumburg, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Neo Prism Solutions (Schaumburg, IL) in August 2016.

Interview

Telephonic interview and was a panel of 5 and asked me in depth of exp and knowledge in subject, cleared in in first go. focus on what you know that will make life easy.

Programmer Analyst Interview

Interview

I applied in-person. The process took 3 days. Interview questions were combination of logical, conceptual and technical questions. Interviewer asked questions about being a team player, how would I handle certain situations with clients. as well asked about my knowledge and understanding in SQL.

Programmer Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Neo Prism Solutions (Chicago, IL).

Interview

First the HR will call you and offer you all fake benifits...accomodation, grocery, transportation, stipend, excellent training and placement and transperancy with rate...
    you will fall for it and ask them to book the ticket and land here and regret it for the rest of your life...

all the interview experiences written by others are fake...these guys dont even know what technologies are there in the market...

one guy will ask what is fact table and what is left outer join...he doesnt know anything else
    other guy will ask what is scope...he also doesnt know anything...

Interview Questions

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week. I interviewed at Neo Prism Solutions in January 2014.

Interview

The Technical Manger Interviewed me for technical skills and then discussed real time scenarios and problems . The different options and solutions which can be used and choosing the best . He made explain why I tried to use the solution I discussed and what are the advantages and disadvantages.

Interview Questions

• Challenging real time scenarios and problems and the solutions   Answer Question

Tableau Developer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Neo Prism Solutions (Dallas, TX) in June 2016.

Interview

I dont think this is a interview process. The basis questions like where are you from,university and the scheme.The process of responsibilities and the problems faced during the project .

Interview Questions

• what are your responsibilities and the basic questions on the projects.overcoming from the problems during project on time, some question on tableau technology and as well as data base and about university and the scheme.   1 Answer

Tableau Developer Interview

Interview

So initially took the training from these guys,and the inteview process was in a phone call and asked some technical questions in tableau and little bit tensed but finally i cleared it.