Net Driven Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.7

Interviews for Top Jobs at Net Driven

SEO Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Scranton, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Net Driven (Scranton, PA) in February 2018.

Interview

There were 3 rounds : a phone interview, an off-line Q&A test, and an in person interview. This process was effective in weeding out inexperienced people because they definitely wouldn't have passed the test portion if they didn't have digital marketing experience.

Interview Questions

• What digital marketing tools have you used in the past?   Answer Question

Front End Developer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Scranton, PA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Net Driven (Scranton, PA) in January 2017.

Interview

The interview process was welcoming and concise. The interviewers are some of the nicest people you'll meet; just as friendly as they are charming. The parent company provided the recruiter and they were also a pleasure to work with. Couldn't have gone any smoother in my eyes.

Regional Sales Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Duluth, MN

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Net Driven (Duluth, MN) in July 2015.

Interview

It was quick, when they figured out I was qualified they made me an offer right away. I cannot say this process was tough by any means. Once I had the offer I started within a week and a half.

CRM Interview

Anonymous Employee in Scranton, PA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Net Driven (Scranton, PA).

Interview

Was first contacted by a recruiter who stayed in touch with me throughout the entire process. Interviewed with my current manager. The interview process was very smooth and both the recruiter and interviewer stayed in contact with me throughout the entire process.

Interview Questions

• For the CRM position I was asked about prior working experiences and how many accounts I had handled at one time.   Answer Question