Net Driven Reviews | Glassdoor

Net Driven Reviews

Updated Jun 19, 2018

Found 23 reviews

3.6
Net Driven CEO Eric Wellner (no image)
Eric Wellner
  1. "Honest company, Honest Product"

Current Employee - Marketing in El Segundo, CA

I have been working at Net Driven full-time for less than a year

Pros

- Transparent organization - Work / Life balance and flexibility - A genuine company and service you can be proud to support - Strong Leadership and opportunities to learn - Great office and co-workers

Cons

- Rapid growth can lead to a heavy work load

Advice to Management

Keep it up! Taking the time to listen to employee feedback goes a long way and helps nurture strong working relationships.

Net Driven2018-06-19
  2. "Sales Development"

I worked at Net Driven part-time

Pros

good hours good people fun

Cons

no structure , no form, not serious

Net Driven2018-04-12
  3. "Great place to gain experience"

I worked at Net Driven part-time

Pros

Fun working environment with a great team of employees.

Cons

The pay was entry level without much room for advancement within the company.

Net Driven2018-03-15
  4. "Good Company"

I have been working at Net Driven part-time

Pros

Very communicative team and helpful co-workers. Management seems well adjusted, flexible hours.

Cons

Pay is relatively for the position; Therefore, if you're looking for a job in web development this is a good place to start, get some experience, but you'll have to develop skills in modern technologies on your own time.

Net Driven2017-08-24
  5. "Great Place To Work/Must Be Open Minded and Willing To Adapt"

Current Employee - Regional Sales Manager in Scranton, PA

I have been working at Net Driven full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

Net Driven has been nothing but supportive in my journey to better myself. Good Base Salary and very fair Compensation Plan Full Medical, Dental and 401k I work with some of the best people I know. It's probably the only job in my life I can say I have ever liked.

Cons

Sometimes there's little quarrels between departments and communication could be better, but if that's all I have to complain about it's certainly not much.

Advice to Management

Management is helpful and encourages people to be their best.

Net Driven2017-08-22
  6. "Sales Deveopment Representitive/Regional Sales Manager"

Current Employee - Regional Sales Manager in Scranton, PA

I have been working at Net Driven part-time for more than a year

Pros

Flexible with hours, excellent experience (sales development, closing sales, Sales Force), opportunities for commission, new management is making the work environment better on a daily basis. Management also listens to employees and tries to improve sales process accordingly.

Cons

Work can get repetitive just like any other job. Training is very loose which makes you learn on the fly and through personal experience.

Advice to Management

I feel as if I have seen the sales department at it's lowest point since I started working here in mid 2016. Since May of 2017 there has been a change in management and there has been nothing but positives and motivation which is producing a new atmosphere on the sales floor.

7. "Found a keeper!!!"

Current Employee - SDR in El Segundo, CA

I have been working at Net Driven full-time for less than a year

Pros

Just started early July and so far here is what I have experienced. First and foremost, I have never worked for a company that has appreciated their employees as much as NetDriven. I have worked for private 4employee companies up to fortune 500 companies and I feel like I make a difference here. I was reluctant to accept this job offer based on the reviews here on glassdoor but I gave it a chance. Now that I am... working here, it is important you readers all know, there was some issues in the past with a former manager and that is why there is some disgruntled former employees. There is a reason why the former manager is a former manager now. The new manager and my current manager as well as the VP is amazing. They give you all the support that you need to be successful. They listen to all your needs and offer solutions. Amazing team camaraderie, great support through out the team, fun competitions, ergonomically friendly desks, unlimited Petes coffe and tea and many other HUGE perks. Lenient on what hours you work, Ability to control my pay with a generous base, view of my office is amazing as well.

Cons

Only 2 cons for me was the base pay as I was getting payed more, however, once I was able to determine what I can make with commissions, I was more than satisfied and also the fact that you have to park on the streets and walk far for the first 3 months. There is street sweeping that you have to be mindful of as well.

Advice to Management

Keep doing what you are doing.

8. "Good Environment"

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in El Segundo, CA

I have been working at Net Driven full-time for less than a year

Pros

I've been working at Net Driven for almost two months. In those two months i've had a work lunch with both of my bosses and an early day off and the company in general is always doing small things to make you feel appreciated. The company has had a change in management; It took place shortly before I got here. The new manager although working from headquarters (Scranton, PA) has been extremely involved with my... progress at Net Driven . He even came down for a week to welcome us. These factors have created a very welcoming environment and a nice place to grow and be curious.

Cons

When I first got here there was a prior employee who just didn't want to be here. He was a little difficult. I was kind of surprised how long it took them to remove him being that he didn't come to work that often. The training could also be a little more organized and informative.

Advice to Management

solidify the training program and make sure it more organized being that management interacts with us remotely.

Net Driven2017-08-21
  9. "Sales Development representative"

Former Employee - Sales Development Representative in Scranton, PA

I worked at Net Driven part-time for less than a year

Pros

Picking your own hours is the only Con to this business.

Cons

Horrible management- Management does not take personal concerns into consideration. Employees are negative minded, do not interact with you unless they have to. Taking a day off is deemed unacceptable. Do not provide you with proper training for the job or provide you with the resources you need to do the job correctly. Management will only reach out to the employees they favor.

Advice to Management

Properly train employees and get them engaged. There is no team chemistry in this business and everyone is disconnected from one another.

Net Driven2017-03-20

"Opportunities to Learn Quickly"

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Scranton, PA

I have been working at Net Driven full-time for more than a year

Pros

The people at Net Driven are by far its greatest asset. The people you will work with here are great. The culture is relaxed and collaborative. It's easy to get a lot of experience very quickly as you're working in an environment where you have a lot of autonomy. You're given a lot of responsibility and accountability, so it's a great place to really develop your skills.

Cons

Stressful situations can sometimes get the better of people, causing ripple effects in other departments. No 401K match. Compensation is fair, but could be higher.

Advice to Management

Don't stagnate on progress - keep moving forward on a lot of the things talked about across the company. Be good with communication at all levels.

Net Driven2016-10-10