NetBrain Technologies Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.8

1. Featured Interview

Technical Support Engineer-CCNA Interview

Anonymous Employee in Burlington, MA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at NetBrain Technologies (Burlington, MA) in September 2016.

Interview

NetBrain has great and very instant Interviewing and hiring process. I applied online. After my application I had a brief call with Senior Corporate Recruiter and the hiring manager where they described the role and got some initial information on my experience and background. One week later, I had in-person Interview with the hiring manager, Director of Services and 2 Support Engineers .
    The whole Interview and hiring process took only 3 weeks.
    The HR Team was great. They kept following-up with me at least once a week until I got hired.

Chief Financial Officer Interview

Application

The process took 4+ months. I interviewed at NetBrain Technologies.

Interview

If only there were a process. They have you complete this online application, and establish a password, etc. There's even a dashboard to get a status update. However, my status is "under review" after 4 months. Either say you're passing, or not interested, or interview the person. They've had this CFO role posted for quite a while. I truly question if they've spoken to anyone. Even some of the local search firms have commented about other applicants expressing frustration with their process. Again, that presumes there might actually be a process.

Interview Questions

• Still waiting to find out if I get an interview after 4 months of being under review.   Answer Question

Sales Management Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at NetBrain Technologies in May 2016.

Interview

I applied to Netbrain after doing some research on the web. I had an initial interview with the main recruiter which was a positive experience and had a subsequent interview with the CEO. The meeting itself was fairly short, but my impression is that he doesn’t value sales people very highly, nor is he open to suggestions. His questions were more catered towards how can you get your team to “work harder” and “stay in the office longer”, rather than focusing on what would make the team more productive and efficient.

If you are looking for a position where you are a Yes Man and want to simply crack a whip, then I recommend applying for this position. If the company is to ever truly grow in sales, I think the CEO has to step out of the hiring process.

Marketing Role Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Burlington, MA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at NetBrain Technologies (Burlington, MA) in January 2016.

Interview

Phone interview with recruiter at company followed by in-person interview with 5 different people, including the CEO and Founder. Left feeling good and never heard a thing, despite checking in with the recruiter and saying they were still interviewing. Been two months now, and I've already moved onto a new job, but they need to follow up with people they bring in for interviews no matter the decision.

Interview Questions

• One question was to discuss specifics of clients from a company I worked for over 5 years ago.   Answer Question

Junior Sales Network Engineer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at NetBrain Technologies.

Interview

HR round followed by Technical. Each 20 minutes. Mostly soft skills questions in HR. Technical round was based on computer network protocols and routing protocols. Was not interviewed by technical person. Got feedback by email.

Interview Questions

• How to handle people while presenting products. language problem   1 Answer

Business Development Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Burlington, MA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at NetBrain Technologies (Burlington, MA) in June 2015.

Interview

NetBrain's interview process was fairly quick and easy. I applied on their website on a Thursday and was contacted the next day to set up a phone screen with HR and to complete a personality quiz. The following week, I was invited for in-person interviews on Tuesday, where I met with 3 very friendly people at their beautiful office. Everything went well and I was invited back for another set of 3 interviews that Thursday. A few hours later, I received a phone call from HR notifying me that they'd like to extend me an offer and also asking me to submit professional references and information to conduct a background check.

All in all, it was a great interview processes!

Junior Pre-sales Network Engineer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at NetBrain Technologies.

Interview

Applied online.
    Received email from HR to schedule an interview
    Phone interview (set of basic questions)
    HR notes down the answers and passes to the hiring manager
    He will call you in a week if you are selected

Junior Presales Network Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Burlington, MA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at NetBrain Technologies (Burlington, MA).

Interview

The interview process was very normal. 2 phone calls , technical questions in the first two calls . and then face to face . They asked to build a presentation on their product and explain the advantages.

Pre-sale Junior Network Engineer Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at NetBrain Technologies in March 2015.

Interview

First, they have a phone interview for 30 minutes. Not much difficult questions and mostly behavioral. But the HR would ask you 4 questions at a time and then expect you to answer all at once. Very bad experience. Then, a video interview with the CTO.

Interview Questions

• Describe one situation where you gave a presentation and had to manipulate things on the spot.   Answer Question

Junior Presales Network Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Burlington, MA

Application

The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at NetBrain Technologies (Burlington, MA) in March 2015.

Interview

Round 1: HR calls to find if you are a fit to the profile. Asks certain behavioral questions about how you feel you are a fit, what skills you bring and talks about your resume in general. Then they have 5-10 very basic network questions which everyone should know like subnets, ip usage, osi layers, tcp/udp and all. They note down the answers and give it to the Hiring Manager.

Round 2: Round 2 is where hiring manager calls and asks how do you feel you are a fit and certain concepts like STP and asks them to answer in very non-technical way. He also asks about what we know about their product and what all features we find interesting

Round 3: In an online meeting the Presales Director asked to give a power point presentation about their product (which is the work usually in a presales team) and asks genral questions

Round 4: On site- Most meeting all the teams like Presales, Post Sales and Advanced services and 1on1 interview with their managers which is mostly conversational.

All and all the experience was very good(unlike what most of the people have been ranting about). They definitely have to constantly follow up with the HR in case they dont get back. It pays. Everyone in the office seemed friendly ad make you feel very comfortable during the interview.