NetBrain Technologies Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.7

1. Featured Interview

Customer Success Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Burlington, MA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at NetBrain Technologies (Burlington, MA) in June 2017.

Interview

The interview process consisted of a phone call with HR recruiter followed up by an in person interview with 4 people. Separately - VP, team lead and two co workers.

Interview Questions

• Questions were job specific such as how to work with upset customers. Very straight forward. Looking to ensure a good job fit and corporate fit.   Answer Question

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Burlington, MA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at NetBrain Technologies (Burlington, MA) in December 2017.

Interview

I applied online, it took one week. Recruiter contacted me to talk a bit about my resume and asked me to do a onsite interview in Burlington. Onsite interview first was to take a paper test about C++ concepts, then 1:1 interview with manager.

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Burlington, MA

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at NetBrain Technologies (Burlington, MA) in November 2017.

Interview

Very positive. Recruiter from company contacted me and made the experience very seamless and set up all stages. I was contacted via phone and email and then set up phone interview and after an in person interview.

Interview Questions

• How would you describe a difficult manager you had to work for in the past?   Answer Question

RVP Sales Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boston, MA

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at NetBrain Technologies (Boston, MA) in September 2017.

Interview

Reached out and secured an introductory interview with HR with extremely positive feedback. I was told I was more than qualified. It was communicated that I would be invited in for an interview. There was absolutely no follow up after being told that a follow up interview with the Hiring Manager would be confirmed in the next week.

Interview Questions

• Typical high level overview of background and applicability to the job specifications. Some leadership, management and personal style questions.   1 Answer

G&A Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Burlington, MA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at NetBrain Technologies (Burlington, MA) in July 2017.

Interview

I was contacted by an internal recruiter for a role at NetBrain. I had 2 phone interviews and then I was invited to come in and meet with several members of the team and the hiring manager.

At the conclusion of the 2 1/2 hours of interviews, one of the recruiters said that they would be in touch with me within the next week or so regarding next steps in the process. I NEVER heard back from anyone in HR after coming in for face to face interviews. In my opinion, this is very unprofessional. When a candidate takes the time to come in to meet with people in any organization, the least HR can do is to get back to them to let them know if there is an interest or not. Never ever leave candidates waiting.

Vice President of Sales Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bedford, MA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at NetBrain Technologies (Bedford, MA) in September 2016.

Interview

I had a couple of email exchanges back and forth, and then came in to speak directly with the company's CEO. It was about an hour long. Not the typical conversation one would expect given the role was to lead a $20+ million business. The questions were underwhelming, which made it clear that he no real understanding of sales model/process/execution. Seemed to be really interested in motivational techniques, instead of scaling the business. I left thinking that he had no interest in delegating key responsibilities (this was reinforced by the fact that I only met with the CEO).

The overall experience was awkward, unprofessional. The exclamation point came when I left his office and had to show myself out. Didn't receive any follow up either, not that I was expecting any. I definitely dodged a bullet.

Technical Support Engineer-CCNA Interview

Anonymous Employee in Burlington, MA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at NetBrain Technologies (Burlington, MA) in September 2016.

Interview

NetBrain has great and very instant Interviewing and hiring process. I applied online. After my application I had a brief call with Senior Corporate Recruiter and the hiring manager where they described the role and got some initial information on my experience and background. One week later, I had in-person Interview with the hiring manager, Director of Services and 2 Support Engineers .
    The whole Interview and hiring process took only 3 weeks.
    The HR Team was great. They kept following-up with me at least once a week until I got hired.

Chief Financial Officer Interview

Application

The process took 4+ months. I interviewed at NetBrain Technologies.

Interview

If only there were a process. They have you complete this online application, and establish a password, etc. There's even a dashboard to get a status update. However, my status is "under review" after 4 months. Either say you're passing, or not interested, or interview the person. They've had this CFO role posted for quite a while. I truly question if they've spoken to anyone. Even some of the local search firms have commented about other applicants expressing frustration with their process. Again, that presumes there might actually be a process.

Interview Questions

• Still waiting to find out if I get an interview after 4 months of being under review.   Answer Question

Sales Management Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at NetBrain Technologies in May 2016.

Interview

I applied to Netbrain after doing some research on the web. I had an initial interview with the main recruiter which was a positive experience and had a subsequent interview with the CEO. The meeting itself was fairly short, but my impression is that he doesn’t value sales people very highly, nor is he open to suggestions. His questions were more catered towards how can you get your team to “work harder” and “stay in the office longer”, rather than focusing on what would make the team more productive and efficient.

If you are looking for a position where you are a Yes Man and want to simply crack a whip, then I recommend applying for this position. If the company is to ever truly grow in sales, I think the CEO has to step out of the hiring process.

Marketing Role Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Burlington, MA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at NetBrain Technologies (Burlington, MA) in January 2016.

Interview

Phone interview with recruiter at company followed by in-person interview with 5 different people, including the CEO and Founder. Left feeling good and never heard a thing, despite checking in with the recruiter and saying they were still interviewing. Been two months now, and I've already moved onto a new job, but they need to follow up with people they bring in for interviews no matter the decision.

Interview Questions

• One question was to discuss specifics of clients from a company I worked for over 5 years ago.   Answer Question