KEY NOT FOUND: coverImgAlt

Technical Account Manager

60 Comments

Join the conversation on

Top Review Highlights by Sentiment

Pros
  • "Great people to work with.(in 20 reviews)
  • "> Good benefits (medical/dental/vision)(in 15 reviews)
  • "Management is amazing at recognizing everyone’s contributions and rewarding those employees who really put in the extra time and effort.(in 13 reviews)
  • "Colleagues are smart and helpful(in 9 reviews)
  • "Friendly coworkers(in 8 reviews)
Cons
Pros & Cons are excerpts from user reviews. They are not authored by Glassdoor.
  1. 5.0
    Featured Review

Tech + Opportunity = NetBrain

Apr 26, 2022 - Anonymous Employee in Burlington, MA
    Business Outlook

Pros

NetBrain - Where technology meets opportunity! In my three years at the company, I have truly felt at home! This is an excellent company to work for. Great benefits including medical, hours, resources, technology and a truly dedicated staff. I can't stress enough the great technology and additional resources that the company provides. From up-to-date software, to world-class equipment, you know you are going to improve your skills from day one. At NetBrain, you are in the driver’s seat of your opportunity. While some places micro-manage training and restrict it, NBT lets you learn, grow and develop in order to thrive. Management is completely up front about what they are looking for here, and if you in return are the same way, both sides can develop together for the greater good of the company. Management is easily accessible on any shift and HR has an open door policy. The company has a great bonus plan and a great referral plan! What’s not to love?

Cons

I have yet to find a major con that would prevent me from wanting to work here, or that I think would make others feel that way. As long as you bring it every day, everything will work out!

Continue reading
  2. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 3 years

Good company culture, nice team

Jun 30, 2022 - Associate Product Manager in Bedford, MA
    Business Outlook

Pros

All people I worked with are super nice and supportive. They are working hard in their field and would like to help others.

Cons

I missed the Friday free lunch!

3. 1.0
    Current Employee

Be skeptical of the reviews before committing to NetBrain

Apr 3, 2022 - Senior Manager
    Business Outlook

Pros

Decent product and employee base

Cons

Please be skeptical of the Glassdoor reviews for NetBrain.  This is a 20 year old company that has a decent product, but has had little business success due to the CEO and SVP, Office of the CEO positions.  They are a husband and wife team who have limited ability to run the day to day business.  The CEO is a skilled product manager who needs to turn over the decision making to an experienced CEO for this company to succeed.  The CEO's short-sighted business decisions and leadership by intimidation is the major reason for the enormous turnover over the years.  The entire senior management team turns over at least once every 2 years if not sooner. In terms of the recent positive reviews, it is undoubtedly a push by a couple senior individuals to eliminate the many years of terrible ones.   This has occurred at various times during the company's history. It is no coincidence that suddenly there are roughly 25 5 star reviews in the last few months.  This is not real. Every company has it's positives and negatives.  There are positives here.  Decent product and decent employee base.  These positives don't outweigh the negative of the poor leadership at the highest level

11 people found this review helpful

Senior Talent Acquisition Partner

Thanks for taking the time to share your thoughts. We truly do value both positive and negative feedback. I would argue that our product and employee base are far better than "decent" :-) , but I know it can be hard to say nice things when your overall experience has been less than great. In all seriousness, I can say that I don't know who has written all of these great reviews, but Glassdoor guidelines don't allow people to repeatedly post reviews, positive or negative. Having managed this page for the last couple of years, I can tell you first hand that they take their guidelines very seriously. Negative posts are only removed for egregious violations of their policies, and it wouldn't be possible for just a few people to write 20-25 good reviews. We experienced our share of growing pains from 2018-2020 as we transitioned from an inside sales team with no channels selling all perpetual licenses to enterprise customers to the true global field sales team with a functioning channel and subscription licenses that we have now. You referenced turnover and we had our share in that time period while navigating difficult but necessary organizational changes. Today, we are fresh off the biggest first quarter (by a wide margin) in company history, which comes on the heels of a very profitable year in 2021. The momentum is exciting under our executive leadership team and we believe the best is yet to come! We certainly haven't been perfect and we welcome feedback on how we can best improve, but our progress, starting with the release of NB version 10 in early 2021 has been rapid, and we're relying on our great people to keep things going in the right direction! Thanks again for the review!

4. 3.0
    Former Employee, more than 1 year

My honest review, don't blindly believe 5-star reviews

Mar 21, 2022 - R&D Engineer in Burlington, MA
    Business Outlook

Pros

1: Decent benefit package 2: Offer H1B and Green Card sponsership, which is friendly to international students 3: Talented, hard working, and friendly coworkers 4: Impressive and unique product, it is proud to be involved in.

Cons

1: Salary is not good. I check provided salaries on glassdoor, and I see they are more higher than actual salary. One tip: check H1B application records of NetBrain, since these records have accurate salary 2: Work-life balance is not so good, especially considering the salary. Often see some senior coworkers work at 9 PM and even work at weekend. I feel pushed and rushed during big projects... 3: The diversity and inclusion could be improved. Some positions only consider people who say Chinese. 4: Different departments are not treated equally. For example, some events or activities only invite R&D employee

Continue reading
    5 people found this review helpful

Senior Talent Acquisition Partner

Thank you sincerely for one of the most organized reviews I've read! Your feedback is detailed and constructive, and we're always happy to get feedback, both positive and negative. It's great to hear that you've had such a great experience with our product and with your coworkers. I can assure you that being competitive with compensation is something that we take very seriously. We use market research to make sure that we are current with trends in our space, but admittedly the market has increased at speeds we have never seen before. If you don't feel comfortable speaking with your manager about a salaries and what you are seeing in the market, the People Experience and Talent Attraction teams would love to hear what you're seeing in the market. I would be cautious about taking salaries on Glassdoor as gospel, but every data point is worth considering. Please bring this to our attention if you see us lacking in this area. Your point about Diversity and Inclusion is a timely one. Several members of our PX team recently look part in a DE&I webinar that was put on by our Private Equity investors, because this is very important to us, and we want to be better in this area. The challenging thing about DE&I is that it typically doesn't happen overnight, and it's not as simple as "go out and hire more diversity". Companies need to be prepared to not just hire for diversity, but support that diversity. A company with a population of almost entirely blue triangles and try to go out and hire an orange circle, but are they expecting that orange circle to act like a blue triangle? We want to build a diverse and welcoming culture that doesn't just hire people from different backgrounds who look different, but we want to hire AND SUPPORT a company of people with diversity of background, appearance, belief and thought. That is where innovation so often comes from. Saying that this is what we want and implementing it are two different things, and the latter is the more challenging of the two, but we are working at it! Lastly, we know that work-life balance is important and we want to make sure everybody here is able to enjoy it. If you don't feel empowered to use your PTO time and if you don't feel like you're able to turn off your laptop at a reasonable time in the evening, please know that you can talk to your PX team. We want to work with you and with hiring managers to make sure that people are supported both in their jobs and in their personal lives. Thanks again for such a well written review. These always help!

5. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 3 years

They really do take care of their employees

Apr 10, 2022 - Sales Associate in Burlington, MA
    Business Outlook

Pros

I enjoy working at NetBrain Technologies, they really do take care of their employees in small and big ways. Any event involving the NetBrain Technologies company is always something to look forward to. I work up in Sales currently, which is a boisterous work environment but they still maintain a high degree of professionalism. Sometimes we work later than expected but the managers do what they can to help us get out on time.

Cons

They don’t always make the best choice right off the bat, but they’re always open to admitting when things didn’t go according to plan and making changes as needed.

6. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 1 year

As expected

Apr 19, 2022 - Presales Engineer in Burlington, MA
    Business Outlook

Pros

NetBrain is a great company to work for. Prior to joining the company, I reached out to some of my former peers who have worked at the company, and everyone provided me with excellent comments. Upon joining the company I wasn't disappointed. You have many ways to succeed, and those focusing on work alone (and not politics) can quickly move their way up.

Cons

Benefits could be better. After the resent reshuffling in the company, politics started to play a bigger role in day-to-day life of employees.

7. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 3 years

Better than a lot of smaller companies I’ve worked for

Mar 8, 2022 - Sales Representative in Burlington, MA
    Business Outlook

Pros

I've worked for smaller companies in the past for many years. This is the first job I've had that truly cares for employee wellness and work-life balance. I think management is critical in determining how likely an employee is to stay or enjoy their working environment, and I was blessed with a very kind, patient, and experienced manager. I also love how much they emphasize company culture, as this is something that is very important to me in determining how well I will fit into and enjoy working for a company. Corporate life may not be for everyone, but it is the right fit for me and I am so glad to be a part of NT family!!

Cons

No cons I was able to think of for my experience here so far.

Senior Talent Acquisition Partner

Thanks for taking the time to share your experience and I'm thrilled to hear it has been a positive one! We've got awesome people and especially in the current hiring market, nothing is more important than making them feel supported and appreciated. I'm glad you feel the love! Thanks for the review!

8. 5.0
    Former Employee, more than 3 years

Amazing

Apr 24, 2022 - Anonymous Employee in Burlington, MA
    Business Outlook

Pros

This is an amazing company to work for with great benefits, culture and team atmosphere. Great product line and is always innovating to stay ahead of the market and offer products that are extremely efficient and user friendly.

Cons

I had a good experience here and would recommend it.

9. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 1 year

Encouraging & Rewarding

Apr 20, 2022 - Anonymous Employee in Burlington, MA
    Business Outlook

Pros

They encourage you to find your passion. Work hard. Don’t be afraid to try and if you fail, get back up. Working here means you will see the latest in technological software and take part in something magnificent.

Cons

Starting salary isn’t great but they’re fair with raises.

10. 5.0
    Former Employee, more than 3 years

Overall good

Apr 15, 2022 - Anonymous Employee in Burlington, MA
    Business Outlook

Pros

I was at Netbrain for over 3 years and love my team mates, managers and the overall culture of the company. I made some wonderful friends that I will cherish for the rest of my life.

Cons

It was a good company and I have nothing bad to say about it.

Viewing 1 - 10 of 187 Reviews

NetBrain Technologies Reviews FAQs

NetBrain Technologies has an overall rating of 4.4 out of 5, based on over 201 reviews left anonymously by employees. 88% of employees would recommend working at NetBrain Technologies to a friend and 83% have a positive outlook for the business. This rating has improved by 7% over the last 12 months.

According to anonymously submitted Glassdoor reviews, NetBrain Technologies employees rate their compensation and benefits as 3.8 out of 5. Find out more about salaries and benefits at NetBrain Technologies. This rating has improved by 11% over the last 12 months.

88% of NetBrain Technologies employees would recommend working there to a friend based on Glassdoor reviews. Employees also rated NetBrain Technologies 3.5 out of 5 for work life balance, 3.2 for culture and values and 3.2 for career opportunities.

According to reviews on Glassdoor, employees commonly mention the pros of working at NetBrain Technologies to be management, career development, benefits and the cons to be work life balance, compensation, senior leadership.

Popular Careers with NetBrain Technologies Job Seekers