Netchex Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.6

Sort:

Client Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX

Interview

Very quick, over the phone, simple questions, the salary offer is low below 17 hr thought they would pay more for a call center, the second interview within 2 weeks, more behavior health questions scenarios, 2 weeks later receive offer

Interview Questions

• What are the most important things to you   1 Answer

IT Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mandeville, LA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Netchex (Mandeville, LA) in April 2015.

Interview

Was slow, people weren't on time for the interview. They called several people in he room. Made you feel uncomfortable. They asked questions not related to the job. They talked about their personal life and past employees to much.

Interview Questions

• How do you see yourself advancing in this company.   2 Answers

Administrative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Covington, LA

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Netchex (Covington, LA) in October 2016.

Interview

Short and to the point. They described what they expected out of you. They explained how other employees in this position had not done the job correctly. They also fail to mention that they change the way the do things on a daily basis. Once you learn something they turn around and change it up. Very poor micromanagement.

Interview Questions

• What could you bring to this company?   1 Answer

Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mandeville, LA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Netchex (Mandeville, LA) in May 2017.

Interview

Three step process. First, a phone call with a director. Second call with another director. They flew me to their corporate office for a full day of interviews - eight face to face interviews including one with the CEO.

Sales Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Netchex (Dallas, TX) in April 2013.

Interview

Very professional process. Clear expectations and full visibility into company values and culture.

Negotiation

N/A

Database Administrator Interview

Interview

I met with the manager, and it went really well. He really liked me and expressed interest in hiring me. He told me the other hiring manager was out, and he would call me before the end of the week. No one called me. I understand what we "will call you" means. However, I thought "We will call you before the end of the week for another interview" meant. I guess I don't. I even called them back and none of my calls were returned.

I wouldn't want to work somewhere that does this to potential employees.

Support Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mandeville, LA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Netchex (Mandeville, LA) in June 2013.

Interview

Thorough, casual, informative with one on one interview with each department manager in Production, customer service, Implementation and administration. A panel interview with 3 department managers. Online application and skills testing. Phone interview and then one on one interview to determine if you will continue on to the next stage. A few days to a week to hear status of interview.

Interview Questions

• What quality do you bring that will provide a benefit to the department?   Answer Question

Sales Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Raleigh, NC

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Netchex (Raleigh, NC) in April 2019.

Interview

Recruiter reached out via LinkedIn. Schedule a quick 15 minute overview of experience. Scheduled a phone interview with the hiring manager. That was approximately 7 mins and he asked to schedule a formal interview the following week. Then the recruiter send a denial email. Weird...There are ways to not move a candidate forward without lying about next steps

Tax Associate Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Netchex.

Interview

It was a standard phone interview with their HR department. After the interview I was told they were looking to hire someone within the next few weeks and never heard anything after.

Interview Questions

• Tell us how your last job has prepared you for this position.   Answer Question