- Arts & Design
- Customer Services & Support
- Finance & Accounting
- Human Resources
- Information Technology
- Media & Communications
- Military & Protective Services
- Product & Project Management
- Research & Science
- Retail & Food Services
- Skilled Labor & Manufacturing
- Current Employees
- United States - All Cities
- - Texas
- - Dallas-Fort Worth, TX Area
- - Dallas, TX
- - Houston, TX Area
- - Houston, TX
- - Louisiana
- - New Orleans, LA Area
- - Mandeville, LA
- - Covington, LA
- - New Orleans, LA
- - Baton Rouge, LA Area
- - Baton Rouge, LA
- - Florida
- - Miami-Fort Lauderdale, FL Area
- - Weston, FL
- - Georgia
- - Atlanta, GA Area
- - Atlanta, GA
- - California
- - Los Angeles, CA Area
- - Los Angeles, CA
- - Illinois
- - Chicago, IL Area
- - Naperville, IL
- - Tennessee
- - Nashville, TN Area
- - Nashville, TN
Found 112 of over 112 reviews
- COVID-19 Related
- Highest Rating
- Lowest Rating
- Most Recent
- Oldest First
Top Review Highlights by Sentiment
- "Decent Benefits" (in 16 reviews)
- "Great culture" (in 6 reviews)
- "Service Leadership and team members were always collaborative, supportive, hard" (in 6 reviews)
- "Dev Manager is the best I've ever known, truly at the top of his game." (in 4 reviews)
- "Upper management is fully visible and accessible." (in 4 reviews)
- "Bad management from the top down" (in 7 reviews)
- "There is no work life balance." (in 6 reviews)
- "No initial or continued trainings" (in 5 reviews)
- "Sexual harassment that wasn’t handled right because the rep was a presidents club achiever." (in 4 reviews)
- "Such great people to work with and be around." (in 3 reviews)
Ratings by Demographics
This rating reflects the overall rating of Netchex and is not affected by filters.
- Race / Ethnicity
- Sexual Orientation
- Veteran Status
- Current Employee, more than 1 year★★★★★Sep 19, 2022 - Sales RepresentativeRecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
Working from home, they actually listen when we say we need things to make our jobs better, great team environment, great benefits, CRO is an amazing motivator. This job isn’t easy by any means, but the longer you stick it out, the better you get at it and the more money you can make!
Can be stressful if you wait until the end of the month to close, it’s not easy to cold call!Continue reading
- Former Employee, more than 3 years★★★★★Jun 27, 2022 - Anonymous EmployeeRecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
Your coworkers become your biggest support! Life-long friends were made in the trenches!
Massive turnover across the entire company… Cheap pizza in the break-room is their answer. Brilliant!!! No work-life balance. When your coworkers quit they put the extra work on you and drag their heels finding replacements. Unpaid overtime is an expectation. The pay is way below average. Don’t expect regular pay increases or fair pay later on either. Expect to be treated as a business expense to most of the leadership team. The health plan is really really bad. They give you a super high deductible plan with no co-pays and a crappy pre-paid Visa card. Expect to pay thousands out of pocket before you can even use insurance. No insurance is almost better. When hurricane Ida affected a majority of the workforce, they made employees burn through PTO or take no pay. Leadership bragged about how much football they watched while employees struggled for weeks. They did put select employees in hotels, but only if they kept working… The product is bad and the clients know it. You’re not allowed to put your lunchbox in the break-room fridge because occasionally leadership and the board use it for their private catered lunches. If you’re a white man who went to LSU or St. Paul's and play a sport they will love you. Everyone else is not allowed in “The Boys Club”. It’s not a safe place to work for anyone else.
- Current Employee, more than 5 years★★★★★Sep 7, 2022 - Chief Financial Officer (CFO) in Covington, LARecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
It's the People, dedicated, loyal, and self-motivated. Company strives to provide the best in class service. Opportunities for all associates to grow and take on more responsibilities. Employee recognition for solid performance and contributions. Company truly values work-life balance.
Our consistent growth can be challenging at times, but it allows our team to grow and ultimately serve our clients better.Continue reading
- Former Employee, more than 3 years★★★★★May 21, 2022 - Anonymous EmployeeRecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
A lot of the people who work there are truly fantastic and hardworking people They tend to promote internally so there is some career advancement opportunities
With a handful of exceptions (less than 10) every manager in every department has little to no management experience or skills - extremely poor leadership across the board Interdepartment relations tend to be very toxic. It is so bad that there are times where you cannot do your job due to lack of cooperation from other departments. Regardless of your position, you will get paid the absolute minimum that you will accept. Outside of Development and Sales, everyone else is grossly underpaid Due to poor salaries without "moving up" many people are in roles they are not suited for because they were promised more money in order to get them to do more work - leads directly to the issues with leadership If you work hard, expect to pick up the slack from people who do not with no additional compensationContinue reading
- Current Employee, less than 1 year★★★★★Jul 18, 2022 - Client Service Representative in Covington, LARecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
A wonderful work culture and a job that is respectful of your off time.
Sales team will lie to customers in order to make a sale, implementation will pass off difficult customers to Client Services before verifying their job is done. Be ready to be the lightning rod for upset clients and difficult customers.Continue reading
- Current Employee, more than 3 years★★★★★Oct 17, 2022 - Implementation Support SpecialistRecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
Remote work, headquarters in Cov
Focus of company on sales
- Former Employee, less than 1 year★★★★★Jul 28, 2022 - Account ExecutiveRecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
Good training program, good people, work from home was a big plus.
LOTS of internal meetings - morning and afternoon meetings every day with your sales team. Lots of them seemed redundant. Very competitive industry
- Current Employee, more than 3 years★★★★★Jun 21, 2022 - Senior Devops Engineer III in Mandeville, LARecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
Growing community of great minds dedicated to backing online HRM with great technology
Communication between teams, but it's getting better everyday due to the hard work and perseverance of some of the most talented people I've ever worked with.
- Current Employee★★★★★Jan 18, 2022 - SalesRecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
The leadership team listens to requests and market feedback to help sales move faster and sell more. The managers are regularly in the field or on calls with their reps. There is LOTS of training and great incentives like contests, spiffs, etc. I also get the feeling that no one is just a number - like we are all part of a team who is working to win together.
Sales at Netchex is a true hunter role and for sales people who seem frustrated, it seems like many of them are expecting leads, etc instead of building out a territory. If you like to hunt, the territories are large with lot of opportunity!Continue reading
- Current Employee, more than 1 year★★★★★Sep 27, 2021 - MarketingRecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
- Adapted very well to COVID. Most employees went remote, COVID policies to keep us safe went into effect and were well communicated, leadership was transparent about the company's finances, no one was laid off. - It's a fun environment - each team seems to have it's own culture, but all of your coworkers are going to be nice, helpful and engaging. A lot of close friends are made at Netchex. - There has been massive growth in the past five years in both revenue and employee count, which is on track to continue. There is a lot of opportunity for making your own path within the organization, increasing your skill set and finding something your passionate about.
- It's a fast-growing company, so there are the typical growing pains that coincide with that - big projects, stressful (sometimes unrealistic) deadlines, directions can change frequently. - Pay for the front-line employees is lower than it should be.Continue reading
Thank you for your time to leave us your review. We are happy to hear that you were pleased with how our team was able to adapt to the ever-evolving COVID situation. The health and safety of our employees is always first and our staff will definitely be happy to read what you wrote. We put employee experience and satisfaction as our priority, and your review reaffirms the hard work we put in every day. As you mentioned, we do like to have fun and being a fast growing company it does take time to evolve. We are excited for our future, and thrilled to have you as part of our team.
Netchex Reviews FAQs
Netchex has an overall rating of 3.6 out of 5, based on over 112 reviews left anonymously by employees. 61% of employees would recommend working at Netchex to a friend and 59% have a positive outlook for the business. This rating has been stable over the past 12 months.
61% of Netchex employees would recommend working there to a friend based on Glassdoor reviews. Employees also rated Netchex 3.5 out of 5 for work life balance, 3.4 for culture and values and 3.5 for career opportunities.