KEY NOT FOUND: coverImgAlt

Netchex Reviews

Updated Oct 22, 2021

Found 91 of over 91 reviews

3.2
Netchex CEO Will Boudreaux (no image)
Will Boudreaux
Pros
  • "Work Life Balance is a big draw to work here(in 5 reviews)

• "Work remotely, good technology, good upper management(in 4 reviews)

• Cons
  • "No room for growth unless you know someone or hang out every weekend with your manager(in 4 reviews)

• "work life balance(in 3 reviews)

• More Pros and Cons
    Pros & Cons are excerpts from user reviews. They are not authored by Glassdoor.
    1. 5.0

Great Company Culture

Oct 22, 2021 - Customer Service Representative
      Business Outlook

Pros

From the top down, the company culture is a huge part of working at Netchex. Company wide meetings let you know what going on in other departments celebrating the wins and sharing where we miss a mark and how we can improve. Fair performance reviews where the employee has a voice. There are opportunities to grow and support given to do so. Fun place to work!

Cons

As long as you have thick skin to not take it personal when a client fusses, there’s not a lot of cons in my book.

2. 5.0
      Current Employee, less than 1 year

Perfect

Oct 22, 2021 - Customer Service Representative
      Business Outlook

Pros

1.) family oriented!! This company is very involving and makes everyone feel important in their role 2.) benefits! The insurance benefits are hard to beat!! 3.) hours- great work/life balance!

Cons

None! I wish I would have started earlier!!

1 person found this review helpful
    3. 5.0
      Current Employee

Family Oriented Company

Oct 22, 2021 - Customer Service Representative in Covington, LA
      Business Outlook

Pros

Small enough to be flexible but large enough to have upward mobility Friendly co-Workers Very nice offices Willing to train and happy to assist in the advancement of careers

Cons

At this time I have no cons to speak of

4. 5.0
      Current Employee

Best Company

Oct 22, 2021 - Customer Service Representative in Mandeville, LA
      Business Outlook

Pros

Netchex has literally been one of the best companies that I have ever worked for. They genuinely care about their employees and want to do everything possible to make the transition easier. Everyone within the company is very nice and welcoming. They are make time out to explain and help each employee during difficult times.

Cons

I honestly have nothing to say that is negative or even a con. Such great people to work with and be around.

5. 5.0
      Current Employee, more than 3 years

Family

Oct 22, 2021 - Client Service Representative in Covington, LA
      Business Outlook

Pros

If you’ve ever wanted to work for an employer that treats their employees like family, look no further.

Cons

No “cons” come to mind.

6. 4.0
      Former Employee, more than 1 year

Sales Exec

Oct 4, 2021 - Sales Executive
      Business Outlook

Pros

Benefits, 401k are great. Loved my new manager in TN, she has a ton of knowledge and is eager to teach.

Cons

Training could be a little more in depth on the challenges faced in day to day lives of business professionals, not just the Netchex product. Technology is behind in the industry.

7. 5.0
      Current Employee, more than 1 year

Great opportunity - fun, flexible and opportunity for growth

Sep 27, 2021 - Marketing
      Business Outlook

Pros

- Adapted very well to COVID. Most employees went remote, COVID policies to keep us safe went into effect and were well communicated, leadership was transparent about the company's finances, no one was laid off. - It's a fun environment - each team seems to have it's own culture, but all of your coworkers are going to be nice, helpful and engaging. A lot of close friends are made at Netchex. - There has been massive growth in the past five years in both revenue and employee count, which is on track to continue. There is a lot of opportunity for making your own path within the organization, increasing your skill set and finding something your passionate about.

Cons

- It's a fast-growing company, so there are the typical growing pains that coincide with that - big projects, stressful (sometimes unrealistic) deadlines, directions can change frequently. - Pay for the front-line employees is lower than it should be.

Director of Human Resources

Thank you for your time to leave us your review. We are happy to hear that you were pleased with how our team was able to adapt to the ever-evolving COVID situation. The health and safety of our employees is always first and our staff will definitely be happy to read what you wrote. We put employee experience and satisfaction as our priority, and your review reaffirms the hard work we put in every day. As you mentioned, we do like to have fun and being a fast growing company it does take time to evolve. We are excited for our future, and thrilled to have you as part of our team.

8. 4.0
      Current Employee, more than 1 year

Lots of potential if you are willing to hunt

Sep 27, 2021 - Sales
      Business Outlook

Pros

- Great team environment - Strong investment in sales tools and training - Very focused on making sure you have the scripts, talk tracks, etc to win - Ability to lean on your network and build your own territory - You aren't just a number and leadership listens to you as long as you are putting in the work There are multiple reps who have already won President's Club with 4 months to go in the year - so there's lots of money to be made

Cons

- You have to be comfortable following the Netchex playbook as everything directs back to it - True hunter sales role - it's not for the faint of heart

1 person found this review helpful
    9. 2.0
      Former Employee, more than 3 years

CEO acts like Jordan Belfort & Bobby Axelrod

Sep 22, 2021 - Account Executive in New Orleans, LA
      Business Outlook

Pros

Good front line leadership and fair comp plan according to the industry. Solid training up front. Good work life balance.

Cons

Culture of favoritism "common theme according to other reviews on here." National Sales reps get spoon fed all deals and are held to a different set of standards than territory reps in self generation prospecting efforts. In meetings, CEO drops F Bomb after F Bomb like it's a frat house. Unprofessional! Think of movies like Boiler Room, Wolf of Wall Street, or Showtime's Billions. That sums up the sales culture at Netchex.

Director of Human Resources

We set a high standard for ourselves, and we’re sorry to hear your experience was not met during your time here at Netchex. We would like the opportunity to investigate your feedback further. Please could you contact the HR Department at HR@netchexonline.com? We’ll work with you to resolve any issues as quickly as possible.”

10. 1.0
      Former Employee, more than 1 year

A JOKE

Oct 6, 2021 - Implementation in Covington, LA
      Business Outlook

Pros

The building was very nice.

Cons

A big giant s***show. Employees there need to recognize their worth and demand better pay. I only worked there for a year and noticed that every department is miserable.

Director of Human Resources

Thank you for posting a review and we’re sorry to hear that your experience was not up to standards. As you can see on other reviews, we are known for taking ownership and caring deeply about both our clients and our employees. We would like the opportunity to talk and investigate your feedback further. Please reach out to us and we will be happy to discuss your concerns in more detail.

Viewing 1 - 10 of 91 Reviews