Network 18 Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Network 18 Interview Questions

2.7

Senior QA Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Noida (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Network 18 (Noida (India)).

Interview

worst. Non technical person is taking interview. They are demanding for Selenium and they dont know selenium. they use to google at the time of interview and see the answer.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

worst ...

Copy Editor Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mumbai (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Network 18 (Mumbai (India)) in February 2015.

Interview

The interview process is simple. Once you get a call from the HR, there will an interview and written test scheduled. After clearing this, one will be called for an interview with another head and eventually for a an HR round.

Interview Questions

• Questions are usually on the technical knowledge of softwares.   Answer Question

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Network 18.

Interview

Interview process is not super tough. Does basic hygiene check on server technologies, data structures and algorithms. Need to be well versed with spring, hibernate , ajax, html , jquery. Data structures and algorithms is must and should be able to explain all the logic. No need to write runnable code. Relax !!

Interview Questions

• Spring - how to inject a session scoped bean within application scoped bean.
      Data structures - traversals of graph.   Answer Question

Negotiation

Yes. Rational negotiations are obliged to.

Intern Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Network 18.

Interview

E-mail application, personal interview

Technical Editor Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mumbai (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Network 18 (Mumbai (India)) in September 2012.

Interview

sent an email. called them on number provided and they fixed an interview

asked me related to my qualifications and how will fit in their vacancy. also asked questions from my resume.

Interview Questions

• all questions were resume and degree related and their applicability to the post of technical editor ans writer. interview was easy. just focus on whatever is written in your resume.   Answer Question

Senior Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mumbai (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Network 18 (Mumbai (India)) in September 2012.

Interview

Usually two round face to face interview
    Based on php, redis, wordpress question

then there will be hr round for salary discussion

Confidence it a very important factor

There is no particular process as in when required the interview will be conducted

Business Development Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 6 days. I interviewed at Network 18 (Bengaluru (India)) in June 2012.

Interview

3 rounds of interview, Hr round,manager round and senior manager round.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

i asked for 2.25 package.they agreed

Senior Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mumbai (India)

Application

I applied through other source. The process took a week. I interviewed at Network 18 (Mumbai (India)) in April 2012.

Interview

First there will be an HR round followed by Technical round which will be only on ur Resume and VAS related for Billing and Subscription you should have knowlege about Billing.

Interview Questions

• Different types of Billing in VAS industry .   1 Answer

Web Producer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mumbai (India)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Network 18 (Mumbai (India)) in September 2011.

Interview

I mailed my cv after being referred. I got an immediate call after which meeting was scheduled where the Special team head met up & asked questions about my background, work exp & interests.

Interview Questions

• What if I don't like the job one month down the line?   1 Answer

Negotiation

I quoted 15,000rs pm, they offered 12,000 rs. pm

Engineering Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New Delhi (India)

Application

The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Network 18 (New Delhi (India)) in May 2011.

Interview

The Network18 Group is a media and entertainment company with interests in television, internet, films, e-commerce, magazines, mobile content and allied businesses. Through its subsidiary 'TV18 Broadcast Ltd.' [BSE: 532800, NSE: TV18BRDCST], the group operates news channels - CNBC-TV18, CNBC-TV18 Prime HD, CNBC Awaaz, CNN-IBN, IBN-7 and IBN-Lokmat.
    the interview process consists of 3 rounds. telephonic, 1:1 and personality test. they hire the candidates as per their skills and talent.

Interview Questions

• Tell me a little about yourself.   1 Answer
    • "What is your management philosophy?"   2 Answers

i choose to refuse the offer because i was not allowed to work outside my hometown n they wer offering me mumbai .