Networx Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.9

1. Featured Interview

Junior Product Owner Interview

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Networx (Atlanta, GA) in January 2018.

Interview

I really enjoyed the entire process! One aspect that I felt was refreshing is that the process didn't take an enormous amount of time. I applied to Networx Systems online and soon received an email for a 10-minute phone interview where I was asked questions about my experience, and given some info on Networx.

After that, I did another phone interview for 30-minutes which was more in-depth and I got to speak more about my skill set. Once I finished the 30-minute phone interview I was asked to do a small project where I could show my process thinking. Then I was asked to come into the office and did 5 separate interviews.

I actually prefer this because at the time I was working fulltime somewhere else so it would have been difficult to do all of those same interviews on different days. Each one of the interviews was different and I was able to learn a lot more about the type of environment and culture Networx has.

Overall I will say that the interview process was great and well put together.

Interview Questions

• What type of projects have I worked on previously?   1 Answer
    • What was your design process for those projects?   1 Answer

Inside Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Networx (Atlanta, GA) in January 2017.

Interview

The interview was a two-part process. Call center environment. Staff tries to make it seem over the top professional when interviewing as ur looking out of the window seeing people with their feet up on their desks wearing jeans. So yeah, one of those places.

Interview Questions

• Describe the color yellow to someone who is blind?   1 Answer

Networx Response

May 1, 2018 – Recruiting Director

Thank you for taking the time to interview with us and giving your feedback. It's greatly appreciated and we wish you the best of luck in the future

Anonymous Employee in Sandy Springs, Fulton, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Networx (Sandy Springs, Fulton, GA) in April 2015.

Interview

I was greeted by Angela, the recruiter, on the phone and her contagious, happy attitude sold me on coming in to interview, even though the starting pay was not what I was wanting to command. The phone interview took about ten minutes and she answered all my initial questions. The first interview in person was about 25 minutes and I loved how the focus of the meeting was about education on all aspects of the company. I loved how I didn't have to answer any typical interview questions but things went more like a conversation. The second interview in person involved me meeting again with Angela briefly and then listening to live calls for about 40 minutes, which was great insight in to what I should expect. The last interview was a debriefing where I could ask any final questions.

Interview Questions

• Why do you really want to come to this company?

What are your goals you want to achieve here?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Sandy Springs, Fulton, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Networx (Sandy Springs, Fulton, GA) in February 2015.

Interview

Was a really different type of process. Focusing on the person and not the status of what they have done. Very great way of interviewing that way. lt kept you on your toes and it brought out the real person in the interview

Interview Questions

• How would you react to different types of people you call?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Roswell, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Networx (Roswell, GA) in March 2015.

Interview

My interview process was extremely comfortable. Unlike traditional interviews of a question and answer nature, my interview with Angela was a conversational experience. During the interview, we didn't spend time talking about my past accomplishments or previous work history. Angela, sought to understand me and how my personality would be a fit for the Networkz Family. I was made to feel at ease and almost out of place for arriving in a suit. So far Networkz feels like a great place for me to continue my growth in sales. I look forward to making good money, and having a great time doing it.

Account Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Networx (Atlanta, GA) in April 2015.

Interview

The interview was very laid back. As a candidate you received the initial phone screening, followed by the 1 on 1 interview. Once that 1 on 1 process was completed you come back in to shadow an individual in your desired role r o understand the essential daily job functions. Great interview process allows you to know the exact functions of the job you are interviewing for.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Networx in May 2014.

Interview

It was quite easy! hiring process was smooth at the time of my hire but that interviewing process and the person interviewing aren't the same ant more. I believe they are using some sort of recruiting firm.

Accounting Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Networx (Atlanta, GA) in November 2010.

Interview

Interviewer asked a lot about my backgroud but not the accounting part. So be prepared and know your resume well. It was easy. They want someone for more office admin than an accounting person.

Interview Questions

• What position you want to be in the future?   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Networx (Atlanta, GA) in June 2019.

Interview

Everything went well until the final two interviews which were phone interviews. The first one was with one of the sales managers. He just fired question after question at me with no conversation or care to know me. However, he asked me the most offensive, inappropriate, unprofessional and illegal question - WHAT DO YOU THINK OF THE “N” WORD? I was floored! I asked him why would he ever ask a question like that? His response “it’s just a question.” I said it’s unprofessional and I’m offended and did not answer him. I said I’m ending this call now. Any company who thinks it’s appropriate to ask a candidate this question is unethical and I don’t want to work here and I hung up.

I then emailed the recruiter who had initially reached out to me and left her a voice mail message to let her know what happened. Then, I got a call from a HR executive who I had a scheduled call with right after this call with this manager. She was totally oblivious to what had happened and I could tell she was stunned by what I told her happened. I asked her if this is a normal question that the Networx hiring team asks potential candidates. She said no and apologized because she could tell I was quite upset. I told her I felt discriminated against and was beyond offended.

Never in my entire professional career have I ever been asked such an offensive and illegal question from any potential employer during the interview process. FYI - I am white and the person who asked me this question is black. I wonder what the EEOC would say about an employer asking a candidate this question.

Interview Questions

• What do you think of the “N” word?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Sandy Springs, Fulton, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Networx (Sandy Springs, Fulton, GA) in February 2014.

Interview

It was a little intimidating since he used curse words in the interview, and the old sell me this cup routine. However you answered you knew you were hired since this is scripted selling

Anonymous Employee in Sandy Springs, Fulton, GA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week. I interviewed at Networx (Sandy Springs, Fulton, GA) in January 2014.

Interview

There are two interviews one with the recruiter and the other with the Owner of the company.