Networx Reviews | Glassdoor

4.1
Networx CEO  Steve Storch
Steve Storch
Pros
Cons
  • "I have no cons about this company as of yet(in 5 reviews)

• "High turn over rate and 3 days of training(in 4 reviews)

1. "LOVE IT! PERIOD"

Current Employee - Sales in Atlanta, GA

I have been working at Networx full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

"breastfeeding friendly", opps to move up. positive energy and information is always being shared

Cons

some people on the phone get a bit rude. the side of town i'm on makes the commute a bit sucky.

Networx2019-10-03
  2. "Amazing Company to Work For!!!"

Current Employee - Sales Associate in Buckhead, GA

I have been working at Networx full-time for more than a year

Pros

Amazing people to work with, managers are the to help. Best sales training class i have ever had!

Cons

I have no cons about this company as of yet!

Networx2019-10-03
  3. "Great place to work"

Current Employee - Associate

I have been working at Networx full-time for less than a year

Pros

The energy, opportunity for personal growth and knowledge, incentives

Cons

Communication can sometimes lack between the floor.

Networx2019-10-15

"Smoke & mirrors"

Former Employee - Account Executive/Sales Dev in Buckhead, GA

I worked at Networx full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

Cool new office in Buckhead

Cons

Look beyond the facade and you will see the real Networx. The leadership is arrogant and condescending. They only take care of their "in crowd". Check out the lawsuit against them for discrimination that the old HR person filed, makes things really clear. Sold on an idea that you can and will make great money, never happened. Most of the people that have been there for a while all make less now than they did a few... years ago. Highly unprofessional and uncomfortable environment to work in. Just because you spend money on a new fancy office, it can't change the reality of who you are. Run by clowns, employs drug abusers (high at work), and lies to customers. Not a good place to work.

Advice to Management

Stop lying to people. Don't hide from the truth by spinning things to look pretty when they are not. Stop preaching transparency when it is all manipulations.

Networx2019-07-13

August 1, 2019Director of Human Resources

Thank you for taking the time to provide feedback. We’d love to learn more about your experience and how we can improve. Please email us at hr@networx.com.

5. "My type of place"

Former Employee - Sales in Buckhead, GA

I worked at Networx full-time for less than a year

Pros

Great culture. Work hard play hard be accountable and make decent money with flexible smart people who want you to succeed. Its actually kind of refreshing to be around so many good people that want each other to succeed and all have the same goal in mind with a great plan to achieve the desired outcome. I cant say enough positive things about networx llc

Cons

I don't really see any... I guess they do kinda try to have a CULTure lol and they will omit the slightest of details about key points in an effort to inspire your best efforts lol but I guess you kinda have to if you want to accomplish goals consistently....

Advice to Management

I think its awesome.... lol Brad Sherman is a cool smart dude

Networx2019-04-17

"AE"

Former Employee - Sales AE in Atlanta, GA

I worked at Networx full-time for more than a year

Pros

Good money for in Atlanta

Cons

Boiler room not the most profesional

Advice to Management

Unprofessional

Networx2018-12-07
  7. "A WOW Experience"

Current Employee - Sales in Atlanta, GA

I have been working at Networx full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

It is very limiting to be forced to describe the pros with words. When you walk in the door people are actually smiling at work. The energy is so amazing it is impossible to describe. They care and work with people a lot when they face personal issues that may take them away from the job itself. It seems as if the company actually cares about the people who work there which is rare, at least in my experience. They... hold me accountable to being the best me I can be, and not the best someone else. They try to encourage everyone to be their best "professional" self. Professional is in quotes because it seems to be a new theme in the past few years. One of the managers (albeit a bit cheesy) constantly states, you don't have to be the best in the world, be the best at your desk. They teach emotional intelligence which has helped me understand myself a bit more self and my interaction with others. They also don't tolerate nonsense like sexism, racism, ageism, negativity, or poor work ethic. They are seemingly all-inclusive unless you fit one of the categories I just mentioned.

Cons

Sometimes it can be frustrating to have such a high level of self-accountability, sometimes I just want to go unnoticed and feel like crap for a day, and everyone is running around asking "how do you feel?" , "what's going on." Also, it can get a bit loud at times, even though it is because of celebration.

Advice to Management

Sometimes you can be too relaxed, and focus on feelings and energy. Keep doing that, and making sure that I am feeling good, but at the end of the day, I am here to earn a living and if there is something that is preventing me from getting to the next level, just tell me, don't beat around the bush too much. Also, the recruiter according to all of the stories used to be one of the best in sales, get him more... involved in teaching how he was successful in my role.

Networx2018-09-13

September 14, 2018Recruiting Director

Your feedback is truly appreciated and insightful! Thank you for taking the time out to share. If you ever need any help from me, never hesitate to just come to me directly and I will share with you anything wisdom I have to help you with your professional growth in our organization

"Best Career choice I’ve made"

Current Employee - Sales Associate in Buckhead, GA

I have been working at Networx full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

Awesome culture! First job I’ve worked at where everyone is excited to go to work everyday. The pays good hours are good 9-5 and the location is in Buckhead by Lenox. Free Starbucks coffee everyday and Breakfast on Fridays. Also paid vacation to an island destination is paid for by the company to the top performers every year!

Cons

Cant think of any great company to work for

Advice to Management

Hire more people! Especially the go getters

Networx2018-07-27

July 27, 2018Recruiting Director

Your outstanding review is greatly appreciated! Thank you for your feedback! Our new office, to go along with our amazing culture will make it so we can continue to expand our team with more phenomenal people like you!

9. "Love It!"

I have been working at Networx

Pros

There are so many amazing things I can say about working here.....besides the prime location and super sexy new office, it’s fun, it’s high energy, and it truly feels like family! If that’s not enough, you are eligible for commission from day one with no cap which allows you the ability to write your own checks!

Cons

Honestly, I sat here and tried to come up with something negative for about 10 minutes and I cannot think of anything, so thats definitely a great thing. Many years ago, I could have given many, which is a testament to why Networx is continuing to grow and expand.

Advice to Management

Continue doing an amazing job! Seeing the growth of this company and the new building not only shows me that you care about your employees but that Networx is doing a lot of things right. It’s very inspiring and I cannot wait to see what is next!

Networx2018-07-27

July 27, 2018Recruiting Director

Thank you for that awesome review! I can't wait to see what's next as well!

10. "Networx is the best place to work in ATL"

Current Employee - Senior Team Leader, Sales Floor in Buckhead, GA

I have been working at Networx full-time for more than a year

Pros

Location, Environment, Earnings potential is great

Cons

It's still a job . I have to come to everyday

Advice to Management

Always listen to the voice of the people

Networx2018-07-24

July 24, 2018Recruiting Director

Thank you so much for your positive feedback, it is truly appreciated! If there is ever anything you have on your mind, never hesitate to bring it to myself or anyone else in senior management. Our doors are open to you always:)

Found 89 reviews