KEY NOT FOUND: coverImgAlt

Join the conversation on
Join the conversation on

Top Review Highlights by Sentiment

Pros
Cons
  • "The managers are blunt, rude and unprofessional using profanity 98% of the time and they don't care about their employees.(in 5 reviews)
Pros & Cons are excerpts from user reviews. They are not authored by Glassdoor.
  1. 5.0
    Current Employee, less than 1 year

Sep 29, 2022 - Sales Representative
    Business Outlook

Pros

the culture is unbelievable the pay is great i love working from home

Cons

I haven't found any yet.

2. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 1 year

Love the energy and camaraderie

Sep 27, 2022 - Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA
    Business Outlook

Pros

The office space is fun and inviting Career growth opportunities I love the team that I work with Work/Life balance is A+ (When you're off, you're off) We get fed during our required office days

Cons

I feel that our benefits/PTO are stuck back in 2005 when the company was created.

3. 4.0
    Former Employee, more than 1 year

Work Hard and it will be Rewarded

Sep 1, 2022 - Sales Representative in Atlanta, GA
    Business Outlook

Pros

Managers are giving and a partner to help you succeed. Base Salary and good bennies. Work from home with decent options for work/life balance.

Cons

Redundant and mostly unnecessary meetings. No residual commissions and high weekly quotas for bonus levels. Some solid leads provided, but mostly cold calling and your own biz dev.

Networx Response

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback and for your more than 2 years of former service! We are always looking for ways to improve our employee experience, so we appreciate knowing your Pros and Cons. With any sales role, we understand some of the challenges and are happy to hear that our management team, salary, benefits, and work-from-home options made your experience a good one. Thanks again for your feedback as we aim to remain one of the Top Work Places in Atlanta!

4. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 1 year

Beautiful place to work hard to make money

Jul 22, 2022 - Sales Representative in Atlanta, GA
    Business Outlook

Pros

Beautiful office with great view of Lenox Mall in Buckhead. Everyone was cool if you made sales

Cons

If you don’t make the sales you are out the door

Networx Response

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback and for your more than 1 year of current service! We are very proud of our modern office space and laid back environment! Our Sales trainers and managers work hard to develop our sales reps and we understand that the position can be tough but the rewards are plentiful. We offer paid training, weekly one on ones with your manager, daily group meetings with your manager, Team Lead support, and our interactive Instant Messaging platform that gives instant feedback and ideas from fellow reps on up to the CEO. Thank you again for your feedback!

5. 5.0
    Former Employee, more than 5 years

Professional

Jul 8, 2022 - Lead Verification Specialist in Atlanta, GA
    Business Outlook

Pros

Professional, family oriented, caring, reliable

Cons

Can't say much cons about Networx

Networx Response

Thank you for your more than 5 years of former service and for taking the time to share your feedback. We are happy to see that you consider Networx to be a great company; we couldn’t agree more! We are always seeking ways to improve all facets of the employee experience at Networx and thank you again for your feedback.

6. 2.0
    Former Employee

Networks sales

Jul 26, 2022 - Sales Associate
    Business Outlook

Pros

The people are pretty nice

Cons

There are too many cold calls

Networx Response

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback and for your more than 1 year of current service! We are happy to see that you approve of our leadership. Our Sales trainers and managers work hard to develop our sales reps and we understand that the position can be tough but the rewards are plentiful. Cold calling can be tough but we believe that following our process ultimately leads to success and it shows through our growing team. Thank you again for your feedback!

7. 5.0
    Current Employee

Best place to work

May 29, 2022 - Account Manager
    Business Outlook

Pros

Flexibility, great atmosphere, encouraging management.

Cons

Phone work if you can call that a con

Networx Response

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback and for your current service! We welcome feedback on all facets of the employee experience at Networx. We're happy to hear that our 2022 Top Workplace award truly was earned!

8. 4.0
    Current Employee

Honest

Jun 1, 2022 - Sales Associate in Atlanta, GA
    Business Outlook

Pros

Hybrid position upbeat energetic office environment, celebrates wins no matter if its big or small

Cons

micromanage, managers get into phone calls while you're talking to customers and interrupt.

Networx Response

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback and for your current service! We know how tough this position can be, but the rewards are plentiful! Like our base pay of $38K per year plus uncapped commissions, Paid Time Off and the continued Training and development. We welcome the feedback as we aim to remain a Top Workplace in Atlanta!

9. 4.0
    Current Employee, less than 1 year

Overall

May 11, 2022 - Account Executive in Atlanta, GA
    Business Outlook

Pros

Great benefits, people are nice overall.

Cons

Verbal stress in the actual process with contractors.

Networx Response

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback and for your current service! We know how tough this position can be but the rewards are plentiful! Like base salary of $38K annually plus uncapped commissions, supportive environment, Paid Time Off and the continued Training and development. We wish you continued success!

10. 4.0

Apr 18, 2022 - Sales Representative
    Business Outlook

Pros

fully remote, great commission structure, hands on traning

Cons

high turnover, the job can be mentally draning

Networx Response

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback and for your current service! We are always looking for ways to improve the overall employee experience. We hope that our recent Sales pay increase and continued WFH flexibility will help to make your Networx experience even better. We wish you continued success!

Viewing 1 - 10 of 122 Reviews

Networx Reviews FAQs

Networx has an overall rating of 3.8 out of 5, based on over 124 reviews left anonymously by employees. 71% of employees would recommend working at Networx to a friend and 69% have a positive outlook for the business. This rating has improved by 2% over the last 12 months.

According to anonymously submitted Glassdoor reviews, Networx employees rate their compensation and benefits as 3.7 out of 5. Find out more about salaries and benefits at Networx. This rating has been stable over the past 12 months.

71% of Networx employees would recommend working there to a friend based on Glassdoor reviews. Employees also rated Networx 3.9 out of 5 for work life balance, 4.1 for culture and values and 3.6 for career opportunities.

According to reviews on Glassdoor, employees commonly mention the pros of working at Networx to be culture, management, career development and the cons to be benefits .

Popular Careers with Networx Job Seekers

JobsSalariesInterviews

Work at Networx? Share Your Experiences

Networx Careers

Cover image for Networx

Executive with 20 years’ experience gained with rapid growth and established technology businesses at varying stages of business evolution...More

• What We Believe
  • How We Do It
  • Benefits
  • Careers

Reviews by Job Title

Company Updates

200 days ago

Culture
We are excited to announce that Networx has been recognized as a 2022 Top Workplace in Atlanta, GA by the Atlanta Journal Constitution! For the 2022 Top Workplace rankings, 4,583 companies were nominated or asked to participate. Energage surveyed 305 of those companies and based on an analysis of survey responses, the top 175 workplaces include large, medium, and small companies. We are elated that Networx has been recognized as one of the 87, best small companies to work for in Atlanta. We attained this proud distinction because of our #Networxstars! This award is based solely on employee responses to the Energage Survey, which makes the award even more gratifying! We celebrated our success with a delicious breakfast catered by The Flying Biscuit, giveaways, and topped it off with an engaging Women’s Month conversation led by our CEO Danna Rabin! Thanks to all our #Networxstars that helped us to achieve this award. We are even more motivated to make sure we continue to be a Top Workplace in Atlanta! To join our Top Workplace visit www.networx.com/careers
Shared image

225 days ago

Culture
Our evening at Fowling Warehouse Atlanta was a fun way to get out with colleagues! We enjoyed connecting with some of our team from Israel and our CEO Danna Rabin. We look forward to coming together more in 2022! #Networxstars #Teambuilding #Corporateevents
Shared image

Networx Photos

+ Add Photo
Networx photo of: We enjoyed celebrating Women in Business Day!
Networx photo of: Women can do anything! Our CEO Danna Rabin
Networx photo of: Welcome
Networx photo of: The Champ!
Networx photo of: Having fun with our CEO Danna Rabin
Networx photo of: Celebrating success and having fun is what we do!
Networx photo of: Views!