New Benefits Interview Questions | Glassdoor

New Benefits Interview Questions

Interviews at New Benefits

2.9

Marketing Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at New Benefits.

Interview

Just know they are rude, go in expecting to be treated poorly . Not just my experience, read the other interview reviews, they are spot on. They are not able to recognize talent, not that it matters because they product they are having you market is garbage anyways.

Interview Questions

• Would you please sit down... Sit down RIGHT NOW!   2 Answers

Marketing Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at New Benefits (Dallas, TX) in August 2016.

Interview

I got a phone interview and it was obvious they seem to want someone who can "do it all" but they don't know enough to recognize this person. Also, for what they're asking for, pay is not competitive.

Interview Questions

• Do you have knowledge of proprietary databases?   1 Answer

Aug 15, 2016 – VP Human Resources

Thank you for reviewing our interview process. We pride ourselves on being an innovative company, creating positions that allow for flexibility in work responsibilities. Therefore, job descriptions... More

Account Executive Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at New Benefits (Dallas, TX) in February 2019.

Interview

I was contacted via email regarding a phone interview . The recruiter asked if I had some time in the following week to connect by phone and I responded to the email. After communicating with the recruiter we ended up agreeing on a time for the following day, WAIT HOLD ON...ITS ABOUT TO GET INTERESTING. The agreed time was 2:00 pm, for the interview; however, 2:02 pm passed, ...2:10 pm,.... passed..., 2:15 pm passed, Oh wait the phone rings at 2:16 pm. Upon speaking with the phone interviewer, she immediately stated her name and informed me that she's interviewing me instead of the original recruiter I corresponded with via email. This person never apologized for calling me 16 minutes after the scheduled time, didn't start the interview process off with an introduction of the company, but went immediately in to questioning me about a previous position and why I left, almost in an interrogation mannerism. What a joke! "Phone interviewer Lady", just know when you are researching information about your applicants, We are in turn researching information about your organization. The negative reviews are "spot on. Needless to say, when she became interrogating, I ended the interview. Wisdom nugget for the day.." .Phone Interview Lady", if you've researched an applicant and feel that they may not be a good fit for your company, do yourself and the applicant a favor and just not call at all. The only you thing you accomplished at the end of the day was the applicant reversing the role and telling you... "THANKS, BUT NO THANKS".

Interview Questions

• When asked why I left my previous position. Being as politically correct as possible, I responded that I was not aligned with the company.   1 Answer

Feb 12, 2019

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback. We sincerely apologize for starting the phone screening later than the scheduled time and for any inconvenience it may have caused you. As it... More

Account Executive Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at New Benefits (Dallas, TX).

Interview

Applied online. Spoke with a recruiter via phone. Was called in for an interview with HR. Was then asked during interview to meet with another executive. Was valued for a second interview. However it wasn't an interview as much as I was asked to sell myself. Then there was no follow up. I sent a thank you email and then another follow up. After my second follow up I was deemed not a cultural fit.

Interview Questions

• Salary expectation? What makes you qualified for this role?   Answer Question

Aug 3, 2016 – VP Human Resources

Thank you for taking the time to review our interview process. Although our goal is to contact every candidate about the status of their interview once an offer has been made, we know it's not... More

Executive Assistant Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at New Benefits in March 2018.

Interview

I had a phone screen with the HR Generalist for 15 minutes. She asked good questions and scheduled me the same day to meet with the hiring managers. I met with the HR manager and then the hiring managers. I was not the right fit for the position, but the follow up was good on the HR Generalist part and she asked to keep in touch in case another position opened up with my skill sets. Everyone I met were extremely professional and they all cared about their jobs.

Interview Questions

New Benefits Response

Jul 16, 2018 – New Benefits

We are glad to know you had a positive interview process with New Benefits. Please continue checking our site for future openings in which you might be interested!

Senior Administrative Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at New Benefits (Dallas, TX) in January 2015.

Interview

Contacted by a recruiter. I was asked to come in for an interview the following week. I was not told who I was meeting with. Upon arrival was given a written assessment test. Met with HR generalist who proceeded to ask me questions. Basically a Q&A session. During the Q&A session, she abruptly stopped and said that she would ask the VP of HR to meet with me. This was a lie because she was not prepared for my interview. She could not even find the second page of my resume. She was not organized. She came back from the VP office and said that they will bring in the top 3 candidates. Very unprofessional and a waste of my time. If they did not think my resume was up to par then the recruiter should have said so during the phone screen. Even though the first impression of the company left a bad taste in my mouth. I followed up with the recruiter after the interview and expressed my interest in another position. I did not receive a response. So unprofessional in every aspect.

Coordinator Interview

Interview

several interviews back to back and with many levels of management

Coordinator Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at New Benefits.

Interview

Tedious process - met back-to-back with 5 or 6 different individuals, ranging from HR to the President of the company. There was no warning and the entire process took a total of two hours. Prepare accordingly.

Interview Questions

• Not so much a question, but having you stand up to three c-level executives in a COORDINATOR position with no warning was a bit much for the first interview.   Answer Question

Negotiation

There is no negotiating. If you're looking to counter an offer, you might as well move along. There are no raises and there is no budging or negotiating. You're deemed "not a cultural fit for the company" if you're looking for $. Funny.

Content Writer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at New Benefits (Dallas, TX) in February 2018.

Interview

I applied through LinkedIn, then was contacted shortly by HR. After a 15 minute phone screening, I came into the office to interview with the manager. The next day they asked to me to come back and interview with the EVP and COO - then was offered the job an hour later! I also had to complete two writing samples - one in the office, and one before my second interview.

The entire experience was seamless, and everyone I spoke to was incredibly friendly and passionate about the company. I was sold on the job on that alone. HR was very straightforward and answered all of my questions.

Interview Questions

• General questions like, "why do you want to work here?" and "what are your strengths and weaknesses?"; but the majority were specific to my role. Nothing out of left field.   Answer Question

Jul 16, 2018 – New Benefits

Thank you for your positive feedback! We are glad to hear your experience with our interviewing process was “seamless”. We strive to deliver the best possible experiences to all of our guests and... More

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at New Benefits.

Interview

The interview was horrible they interviewed me over the phone which was easy then they had me come in and answer a question about Obamacare once they found out what you know about Obamacare they had another manager call you in for an interview that manager basically told me I wasn't special and I am nobody different I am NOT unique and then they hired me.