New York Islanders Interview Questions | Glassdoor

New York Islanders Interview Questions

2.4

Inside Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Brooklyn, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at New York Islanders (Brooklyn, NY) in April 2016.

Interview

I had both an in-person and Skype interview with the Islanders. I was interviewed by about 6 different managers throughout the entire process. They were very thorough and seemed friendly, but constantly warned off how difficult the job was.

Interview Questions

• How committed to a life of sales are you? (Long hours, low pay)   Answer Question

Part Time Marketing Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in East Meadow, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at New York Islanders (East Meadow, NY) in December 2015.

Interview

Met with 5 people. Everyone required a different skill from the position, which was part-time, no benefits. Current situation much like a start-up, due to relocation and undefined direction for arena or staff priorities. A work in progress.

Sales Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at New York Islanders.

Interview

Applied online and was contacted via phone call went in to the offices at the Colosseum. Questions were difficult they had a paper of questions they had to ask about school and what you hope to vget out of the experience.

Inside Sales Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Brooklyn, NY

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at New York Islanders (Brooklyn, NY) in March 2015.

Interview

They were not ready or prepared. New location , no answers given. I asked about commission as they mentioned it, but they said to be determined. Why would I accept min wage in NYC without knowing if I can actually afford rent or not.

Interview Questions

• Do you agree to work for 8.75 an hour   1 Answer

, Corporate Sponsorships Interview

Anonymous Employee in Uniondale, NY

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at New York Islanders (Uniondale, NY) in December 2014.

Interview

Quick and to the point. No time wasted at all receiving an offer. Met with two supervisors that I ended up working with directly. The interview process went very smoothly. I was shown what I would be doing on the job during the interview. Overall was happy with the experience.

Interview Questions

• Describe relevant experience. Why do you want to work here. Basic questions that pertain to the role.   Answer Question

Corporate Sponsorship Interview

Anonymous Employee in Uniondale, NY

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at New York Islanders (Uniondale, NY) in November 2014.

Interview

I emailed the department head for which I was interested in working for about the internship, sent my resume, and skills matched what they were looking for. Since I was away at college, they said i needed to go for an in person interview. Over thanksgiving break while I was home I was interviewed. Interviewers did not really guide the interview I had to ask a lot about the position. I was offered the position two days post the interview.

Interview Questions

• Strengths and weakness, what makes you unique, do you know about hockey, are you an islanders fan   Answer Question

Account Executive Interview

Anonymous Employee in Uniondale, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at New York Islanders (Uniondale, NY).

Interview

Submitted my resume, and about a month later, received a call for a face to face interview. The interview started late, and was very informal. I first interviewed with one of the senior level executives (mostly conversational). After I "passed" that portion, the hiring manager came in. Again very conversational. Pretty much only asked one question "why should I hire you?"

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Salary plus commission. Salary based on experience