New and Improved Media Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews for Top Jobs at New and Improved Media

Sort:

Media Planner and Buyer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at New and Improved Media (Los Angeles, CA) in May 2011.

Interview

My school posted an offer from New and Improved Media via their Career Development Services website. I looked over the requirements for the position, the responsibilities and the job description and met all the requirements. I applied by sending over my cover letter and resume, and heard back from them 1 week later, requesting an interview. We set up a date, I came into the office, and the interview consisted of a 1:1 interview with the media director at the company.

After the interview, I got an e-mail back 3-5 days later, offering me the position. The office was very well-furnished, I was offered a nice office space and computer. The culture was interesting - employees seemed dedicated to their work, and somewhat individualistic, but interacted with each other occasionally.

Interview Questions

• Would you be comfortable on the phone for our company most of the time, negotiating with others?   1 Answer
    • How could you get the information you want from an individual over the phone who you have no prior interactions or connections to?   1 Answer

Negotiation

Negotiating was pretty tough. The media director with whom I was negotiating with was very stern and I was not able to get much out of my negotiations. But then again, I'm not a great negotiator myself. Others might have better luck than me.