News International Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.3

Interviews for Top Jobs at News International

Business Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at News International (London, England (UK)) in September 2012.

Interview

Was contacted by a recruitment agency for the job. Interview was set up quickly and lasted one hour.
    First i was ask to go more into details about my career and educational background then the person told me about the offer and asked if i had any questions. Obviously he was expecting some questions so I asked about technical stuff of the job (what systems do they use ? what are the on-going projects ?) and about the organization (team, who reports to who...)
    I also had to answer about specific tasks I had done in the past that could be linked with the role.

Technical Design Load Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at News International (London, England (UK)) in April 2010.

Interview

This was a techincal test. questions were on agile software mgmt, java design patterns, draw UML for design patterns you know, questions on Junits one specific question was how do you junit JSP's.

Interview Questions

• How will you go about running a agile project, from inception to delivery   Answer Question
    • How do you prepare a business case?How will you convince business on your proposal?   Answer Question

Tech Lead Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)

Application

The process took a week. I interviewed at News International (London, England (UK)) in April 2010.

Interview

They asked questions about java, spring, their business, payments gateways and XML

Interview Questions