Noble Studios Interview Questions

Updated Aug 17, 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 3 of over 3 interviews

Interviews at Noble Studios

Positive100%
Applied online100%
HardAverageEasy

Interviews for Top Jobs at Noble Studios

Noble Studios

Application

I interviewed at Noble Studios

Interview

Multiple group calls over a multi week time period. Easy going, relaxed interview atmosphere. Technical concept questions surrounding problem solving as well as platform specific web technology questions concerning skills and expertise.

Interview Questions
  • What is your experience with Drupal?
    Answer Question
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Reno, NV

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Noble Studios (Reno, NV) in Jul 2020

Interview

I only went through the first round of the interviewing process, where someone on the creative team spoke with me over the phone. The whole interview lasted around 15 minutes and I was asked basic questions regarding my experience on my resume, experience with some of the job requirements, and allowed me to ask questions about the job. Within 3 days, I was contacted that I would not be moving forward with the hiring process, but I appreciated at least being told so in a timely manner.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

The latest conversations about Advertising

2,926

249 Comments

Join the conversation on

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Reno, NV

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Noble Studios (Reno, NV) in Jul 2017

Interview

Round one(30mins)- Its was the phone screening round where the Recruiter called and asked some of the basic questions. It went pretty well. Round two(30mins)- Hiring manager asked somewhat behavioral and technical questions based on my resume. It went well as he wanted to see how well my experience and profile aligns with the role. Round three(1hour)- Video interview. This round was pretty much revolving around my experience with the Marketing domain. Due to my lack of expertise in this domain, I did not do well. But overall the experience was really good and the team seems to be very professional and talented. I even got some good feedback on improving my interview skills.

Interview Questions
  • Describe your background. Describe your projects. Why Noble studios?
3 people found this interview helpful