Noblis Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Apr 3, 2017

2.6

Senior Role Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Washington, DC

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Noblis (Washington, DC) in February 2017.

Interview

Complete Waste of Time -- recruiter was completely unreliable... set time for phone interview and was AWOL... no apology, nothing -- very unprofessional. Will not waste time with this company again.

Healthcare Attribution Data Scientist Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Noblis in January 2017.

Interview

I applied online and the HR scheduled a 30 min interview with two of their Hiring Managers. This seems to be the only round to be selected to become an intern.

Interview Questions

• Basic questions on projects listed on my resume
      How best would my friend describe me
      Answer Question

Program Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Reston, VA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Noblis (Reston, VA) in January 2017.

Interview

I was asked to meet with eight people in three panels (one with three people, another with two people, and another with three people). One person was the lead for each panel, and the others asked questions from their area of expertise. It was a very cordial process where they were trying to see where your expertise was and where they could leverage that expertise. I also met before the panel interviews and after with a representative from the HR Department, who was very cordial and explained the hiring process and some of the company benefits to me.

Interview Questions

• I was asked to explain some of the work I did on a number of projects that I managed.   1 Answer

Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Noblis (New York, NY).

Interview

Behavior interview with HR followed by a technical interview with 2 employees
    More on the conversational side
    Talked about projects, skill set, what you are interested in project-wise, tools you are familiar with using, etc.

Principal Systems Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Annapolis Junction, MD

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Noblis (Annapolis Junction, MD) in August 2016.

Interview

They found my resume and called me. I had a phone interview and they wanted to offer me a job day after but I decided to see them before my final decision. I finally met them and then after 4 weeks of waiting told me that they found someone else. I would NOT recommend this company.

Interview Questions

• Mostly general question about my background and whatever in my resume.   Answer Question

Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Noblis in March 2016.

Interview

Applied online. Flash forward two months and one of the companies recruiters reached out to me, asking if i was still available. I replied immediately, we briefly talked about my experience in the field (it was applications in bioinformatics) and then he said he'd forward my resume on to a project manager to see what he thought. I waited for a couple weeks before reaching out again - no reply. I assume they had filled the position or I wasn't the right fit: either way a notification would have been nice.

Interview Questions

• Briefly explain the previous related projects you've been on and explain how you helped to benefit the team.   Answer Question

Medicare Adviser Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Falls Church, VA

Application

I applied online. The process took 6+ weeks. I interviewed at Noblis (Falls Church, VA) in July 2015.

Interview

Was contacted months before the actual position was available. Recruiter blamed it on "waiting on government funding". When I was eventually contacted I was told that time slots for interviews at the Baltimore location were scarce and if I wanted an interview they could do it at their headquarters in N. Virginia. Turned out to be a complete waste of time & money (on my part) as they already had in mind who they wanted to hire. Companies need to stop toying with people who are serious about job prospects. This is unethical and not okay.

Interview Questions

• They'll ask you about your qualifications and experience as if they have never once reviewed your resume or cover letter and then act surprised that you don't fit their ideal criteria. Companies should learn how to weed out unwanted candidates BEFORE the second interview as it makes them look inapt and unprepared.   1 Answer

Intern - Hourly Interview

Anonymous Employee in Washington, DC

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Noblis (Washington, DC) in May 2015.

Interview

The process was fairly straightforward; they'd call you and let you know that you were being considered and give you an overview of the opportunity. You then got a description of what project they thought would be a good fit via email, and if you were still interested, you set up an interview time with the head of the internship program. They asked very basic questions and part of the call was actually with my future supervisor who gave me an overview of what he was working on and how he thought I contribute. Overall, their interview was primarily about finding a good fit for you at Noblis. I suspect that if they ask for an interview they already want to hire you.

Telecom Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Washington, DC

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Noblis (Washington, DC) in August 2014.

Interview

Much in accordance with the hiring process description posted on Nobles webpage, I experienced a clear thorough engagement process with relatively good timeframe adherence.

1. Applied online via job posting site. It had to have been a few weeks before I received a call back to schedule a phone interview.

2. Phone interview with recruiter

3. In person Panel interview with management team

4. Phone chat with HR

5. Offer

Activities 2 to 5 occurred over the course of 4 weeks with the usual professional courtesy exchanges.

Interview Questions

• Task oriented question about how I would accomplish objectives in a very legislative bureaucratic environment.   1 Answer

Management Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Falls Church, VA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Noblis (Falls Church, VA) in August 2014.

Interview

This was a very straight forward process. The original phone interview came from HR to describe the position and see how my background may fit the current project. We discussed many other opportunities within the company as well where my skills could also apply. HR staff was extremely courteous and friendly. I came in as one of 3 final candidates for face-to-face interviews. There were no cheesy questions about the type of tree I would be, only frank discussion about skills performed, professional history, and potential future with Noblis. I enjoyed this process very much.

Interview Questions

• The questions were all about me and my professional background. These were not difficult to answer.   Answer Question

Negotiation

They're offer was fair, 10k lower than my expectation. We met in the middle.