Noblis Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Noblis Interview Questions

Updated Nov 15, 2017

2.7

Intern Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at Noblis.

Interview

They came to my school on a few different occasions (career fair, club meeting, hackathon, ect.) so I had the opportunity to meet people who worked there a couple times. I applied through my schools career services website and heard back in about a week to come in for an interview. The interview was pretty basic, they just asked questions about my resume and then gave me a tour of the office. I heard back a couple weeks after that that they were offering me an internship.

Interview Questions

• basic questions about your resume. no behavioral questions.   Answer Question

Technical Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Noblis in April 2017.

Interview

Initial phone screening, then an interview with a team manager for a specific project. No coding, asked about experience and a few technical questions directly related to the project. When you get the second interview they are already considering you for that project, but it's still possible to get rejected if you don't have the skills they are looking for

Senior Role Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Washington, DC

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Noblis (Washington, DC) in February 2017.

Interview

Complete Waste of Time -- recruiter was completely unreliable... set time for phone interview and was AWOL... no apology, nothing -- very unprofessional. Will not waste time with this company again.

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Noblis in January 2017.

Interview

I applied online and the HR scheduled a 30 min interview with two of their Hiring Managers. This seems to be the only round to be selected to become an intern.

Interview Questions

• Basic questions on projects listed on my resume
      How best would my friend describe me   Answer Question

Program Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Reston, VA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Noblis (Reston, VA) in January 2017.

Interview

I was asked to meet with eight people in three panels (one with three people, another with two people, and another with three people). One person was the lead for each panel, and the others asked questions from their area of expertise. It was a very cordial process where they were trying to see where your expertise was and where they could leverage that expertise. I also met before the panel interviews and after with a representative from the HR Department, who was very cordial and explained the hiring process and some of the company benefits to me.

Interview Questions

• I was asked to explain some of the work I did on a number of projects that I managed.   1 Answer

Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Noblis (New York, NY).

Interview

Behavior interview with HR followed by a technical interview with 2 employees
    More on the conversational side
    Talked about projects, skill set, what you are interested in project-wise, tools you are familiar with using, etc.

Principal Systems Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Annapolis Junction, MD

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Noblis (Annapolis Junction, MD) in August 2016.

Interview

They found my resume and called me. I had a phone interview and they wanted to offer me a job day after but I decided to see them before my final decision. I finally met them and then after 4 weeks of waiting told me that they found someone else. I would NOT recommend this company.

Interview Questions

• Mostly general question about my background and whatever in my resume.   Answer Question

Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Noblis in March 2016.

Interview

Applied online. Flash forward two months and one of the companies recruiters reached out to me, asking if i was still available. I replied immediately, we briefly talked about my experience in the field (it was applications in bioinformatics) and then he said he'd forward my resume on to a project manager to see what he thought. I waited for a couple weeks before reaching out again - no reply. I assume they had filled the position or I wasn't the right fit: either way a notification would have been nice.

Interview Questions

• Briefly explain the previous related projects you've been on and explain how you helped to benefit the team.   Answer Question

Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Antonio, TX

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at Noblis (San Antonio, TX) in October 2015.

Interview

It was a bit overwhelming, there were 4 people peppering you with questions from every angle. I now know that there are employees that I feel do not have the experience to hold an interview.i.e fresh graduates with less than 3 years in the workforce. This is not what happened to me but I have seen that happen.

Interview Questions

• How would you handle a client that is unhappy with your performance?   1 Answer

Medicare Adviser Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Falls Church, VA

Application

I applied online. The process took 6+ weeks. I interviewed at Noblis (Falls Church, VA) in July 2015.

Interview

Was contacted months before the actual position was available. Recruiter blamed it on "waiting on government funding". When I was eventually contacted I was told that time slots for interviews at the Baltimore location were scarce and if I wanted an interview they could do it at their headquarters in N. Virginia. Turned out to be a complete waste of time & money (on my part) as they already had in mind who they wanted to hire. Companies need to stop toying with people who are serious about job prospects. This is unethical and not okay.

Interview Questions

• They'll ask you about your qualifications and experience as if they have never once reviewed your resume or cover letter and then act surprised that you don't fit their ideal criteria. Companies should learn how to weed out unwanted candidates BEFORE the second interview as it makes them look inapt and unprepared.   1 Answer