Noblis Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Noblis Interview Questions

Interviews at Noblis

2.7

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Noblis.

Interview

Easy - very simple couple of questions, resume review, and very easy leetcode problem vocally - not white board neces sary, just mostly resume questions and behavioral qquestions and the inteviewers were very nice and understanding and were very patient

Systems Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Washington, DC

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Noblis (Washington, DC) in March 2020.

Interview

Interviewed for 2 positions, 2 different groups. Both interviews were not technical . it more questions from a program management point-of-view. Personally, the interviewers had less experience than myself. I think it was more a personality preference and not technical skills. I have extensive amount of experience and they did not even suggest that there is a possibility of extending an offer. As a result, I feel it was something else or very unfair to say the less

Interview Questions

• How would I handle a situation if the customer is asking for something that is not practical or feasible?   Answer Question

Noblis Response

Mar 10, 2020 – Recruitment Strategy Specialist

We're sorry to hear you had a negative interview experience. We evaluate candidates against specific job requirements for each role. We appreciate your feedback and will review it to see how we can improve our process in the future.

Software Developer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bristow, VA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Noblis (Bristow, VA) in December 2019.

Interview

A 30 minute Phone call asking about my coding experience. They asked about my qualifications and my contributions to the project mentioned in the resume. Afterwards, I have received an offer.

Interview Questions

• Questions regarding my experience with various coding projects   Answer Question

Technical Writer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Raleigh, NC

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Noblis (Raleigh, NC) in November 2019.

Interview

I went through the HR screening and was offered an interview. The invitation to interview was less than 24 hours notice of where the in person interview would be which was 4 hours away from me. I offered to reschedule for any other day, seeing I had to give my employer 48hr leave notice or to do the interview over the phone at the time offered. She said she would ask and get back to me and I did not hear back until a week later when I reached out to to the recruiting manager who said she was still waiting to hear back from the hiring manager. A month later I receive an email that they have moved on with other candidates. This is just a terrible way to find good talent and to treat potential new hires.

Interview Questions

Noblis Response

Dec 30, 2019 – Recruitment Strategy Specialist

Thank you for your feedback. We are sorry to hear you had a negative experience. Candidate experience is very important to us, and we will review this feedback with our team to see how we can improve our process in the future.

Intern Interview

Interview

Noblis opens up their online application and accepts application through there. From that, they sort through the resumes and offer interviews for interesting applicants. Usually there will be 2 phone interviews with the employee overseeing your project

Intern Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Noblis in April 2019.

Interview

Few calls (very casual interview-ish conversation) from the HR and then one last phone interview with the project manager. Very casual and easygoing, didn’t get no tech or behavioral questions.

Intern Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Noblis in April 2019.

Interview

Started with an HR interview and had the technical almost right after. The HR was completely fine; mostly talked about the company and then asked a couple question about my plans, my resume, etc. Nothing too stressful.

The technical part was a bit more stressful--not necessarily because the questions were difficult, but more so because I didn't know exactly what to expect.

Interview Questions

• What are two ways your best friend would describe you?   Answer Question
    • Is there anything else we should know about you that we haven't covered yet?   Answer Question
    • Asked a bit about the projects from my resume along with how well I work with a team/partner.   Answer Question

Human Resources Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Reston, VA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Noblis (Reston, VA) in February 2019.

Interview

phone call with recruiter
    in person with the team
    The second round was a phone call with an HR representative. I knew I wasn't going to an offer since she seemed incredibly uninterested. Overall, a super average interview!

Interview Questions

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Noblis.

Interview

As a previous intern I pretty much know that I would get an offer prior the interview. Had 4 or 5 phone calls within 3 months. Talking about my background, my skills, and big picture of the projects that I can possibly working on.

Interview Questions

• Do you know asynchronous programming? Do you have experience in web development? Do you have experience using node.js, angular, ...? Go through resume and   1 Answer
    • How would you describe yourself? What is your brand and how do you think ? What are the challenges ? How do to handle multi-tasking? Would you describe a situation where you have to provide a constructive feedback?   Answer Question

ITS Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Noblis.

Interview

I interned and got a job offer afterwards. Apparently, I did a good job during the internship and so the company extended an offer to me which I did accept.

Interview Questions

• I only interviewed for the intern position. The questions were strictly technical and no behavioral questions.   Answer Question