Noodle Interview Questions

Updated May 21, 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 19 of over 19 interviews

2.6
HardAverageEasy

Interviews for Top Jobs at Noodle

Noodle

Application

I interviewed at Noodle

Interview

I was asked few questions related to my past experiences and if I work a similar position in the past , it was okay, not too crazy............................................. good luck to those applying for the position

Interview Questions
  • Tell me about your past experiences
    1 Answer

Noodle

Application

I interviewed at Noodle

Interview

The interview process was very conversational. There was time allowed for questions of the interviewee. Questions where asked around how my previous work and how my experience can help my role be successful.

Interview Questions
2 people found this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Noodle (New York, NY) in Mar 2021

Interview

My experience of the whole interview process was honestly a pleasant one although I didn't get too far in the process. I had an initial phone screen with Caroline, who was helpful and responsive throughout the whole process. The two software engineers I met for the behavioral/technical round were also very nice and helped me not feel intimidated or nervous. Based on my interactions with some of the staff, they seem to have a positive company culture.

Interview Questions
  • Basic behavioral questions and knowledge of accessing/reading data from csv. Knowledge of python in particular would be a plus, although they understand it's pretty easy to pick up if you have expertise in another language.
2 people found this interview helpful

Noodle

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Noodle in Mar 2021

Interview

HR Call - HR responded a day after I applied, very responsive. However during the video call asked me to consider other (even unrelated to my experience)positions at company since they had >2500 applications for one vacancy.

Interview Questions
  • Introduce yourself and talk about what you know about us (the company).

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Noodle (New York, NY) in Feb 2021

Interview

Weirdly combative. Almost an accusatory tone for most of the interview. It seemed to me that this "devops manager", who endlessly told me that he was employee number five or something (could have been lower, maybe higher, I didn't care then and I don't care now), really didn't know what "devops" is and further, seemed to believe that there was only one correct answer to any technical question-- his. I have to admit, I feel like I dodged a bullet with this company. It's odd to me that there are so many strongly positive experiences, unless their devops lead, or whatever he is, is an anomaly.

Interview Questions
  • "How would you secure an AWS environment"?

Noodle

Application

I interviewed at Noodle

Interview

2 interviews - first with the hiring manager and second with your department. Overall, great people and a great interview process. All went well, no complaints. Come off as a genuine and real person and you will be sure that you nail the interview.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Noodle

Application

I interviewed at Noodle

Interview

I was interviewed by the person who was my direct supervisor. Because the company is a start up, expect no more than 3 people interviewing you. They ask standard questions on leadership, why you want to work at the company and your creativity. There was nothing you really need to do to prepare outside of the standard interview prep.

Interview Questions
  • What about the company motto interests you?

Noodle

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 months. I interviewed at Noodle

Interview

I met with several people in marketing , creative/strategy and project management. There was an exercise with 6 questions, dealing with relevant experience, strategy, data analysis and client management. The process was over a month long as I met with several people.

Interview Questions
  • How did you handle competing deadlines? How comfortable are you engaging the client in tough conversations? Why do you want to work here? What's your experience in nonprofit and/or higher education?

Noodle

Application

I applied through an employee referral The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Noodle in May 2020

Interview

I applied online and when the team followed up, the first round was a zoom meeting with the HRBP, then a follow up with the VP of HR and final round with the CFO. Overall the conversations were really positive and engaging. I learned a lot about the organization, their long term goals, and how I'd be a part of that path moving forward.

Interview Questions
  • General relevant experience questions, building process, managing hard to fill roles

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Noodle (New York, NY) in Oct 2019

Interview

I applied online then had a very brief call with the CFO, who became my point of contact through the process. Our first call was very rushed, she was walking around outside and very distracted, and at one point even dropped the F bomb during the call. I was very shocked, but I am an adult and use the F word so I shrugged it off and moved along with the process she described. After the call, I was emailed a test of sorts and I spent a considerable amount of time preparing a response and submitting it. All along this process were multiple red flags of how unprofessional this person is and because I was so interested in the opportunity, I ignored them, from the F bomb to not following up when I was told they would follow up, to telling me that they were fast tracking another candidate or they had other candidates they preferred over me but they still wanted to keep my application open for consideration if they other people didn't work out. Maybe this is the new normal but I found it incredibly rude and unprofessional. I have gone back and forth about whether to post this review and I finally decided to post not for other people who might be interviewing with them (because I really still think it's a great company to be involved with) but for other's in the company to alert the higher ups of the impression their CFO is giving off.

Interview Questions
7 people found this interview helpful
Viewing 1 - 10 of 19 Interviews