North Shore Community College Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Jul 23, 2017

2.3

Interviews for Top Jobs at North Shore Community College

Enrollment Clerk Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at North Shore Community College.

Interview

To the point. Very Flexible. The office manger was very pleasant on the phone. She was Flexible about leaving voicemail or emails to communicate. She expressed that school was priority and the gave me a tour of the office. Informal introductions were relaxing and reassuring.

Interview Questions

• They asked me what hours am I available.   1 Answer

Assistant Professor Interview

Anonymous Employee in Danvers, MA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at North Shore Community College (Danvers, MA) in December 2013.

Interview

It was very slow. Be patient as the process is very long there are lots of hoops the college has to go through when hiring people. I've served on hiring committees so I know.

Interview Questions

• NSCC is a diverse college serving people from all different walks of life. Give an example of how you've dealt with diversity before.   Answer Question

Adjunct Instructor Interview

Anonymous Employee in Lynn, MA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at North Shore Community College (Lynn, MA) in June 2011.

Interview

Interviewed with head of the department. It was very informal. A friend who works in the department had recommended me. The interview was very informal with the department head asking questions about my resume. Then I was introduced to the other full-time staff and offered a course to teach.

Interview Questions

• Asked about different strategies for teaching.   1 Answer