Northwest College Interview Questions | Glassdoor

3.5

Interviews for Top Jobs at Northwest College

Student Activities Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Powell, WY

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Northwest College (Powell, WY) in July 2012.

Interview

The hiring process is very thorough. There is first a phone interview where the entire search committee asks questions pertaining to the job. The next step is the on-campus interview which takes a whole day with questioning, lunch, giving a presentation, etc... The best part of the interview process is when you are able to give your presentation. They have you set up in a room where a number of people from the school come to hear your presentation and ask you questions after the presentation.

Interview Questions

• How would you increase recruiment and retention through student activities   Answer Question

English As A Second Language Instructor Interview

Anonymous Employee in Worland, WY

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Northwest College (Worland, WY) in December 2010.

Interview

The initial communication was via email. The interview took place via conference call due to the distance involved. The Department Director was very professional and thorough. The work culture was supportive and inclusive.

Interview Questions

• The pre-employment test was a surprise, given my prior experience.   Answer Question