Norwegian Air Shuttle Interview Questions

Updated May 23, 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 55 of over 55 interviews

2.7
HardAverageEasy

Interviews for Top Jobs at Norwegian Air Shuttle

Norwegian Air Shuttle

Application

I interviewed at Norwegian Air Shuttle

Interview

You must apply online, then if you are selected to attend an interview in which they give you info about the company and the position. Then you have a group exercise and then you will be interviewed by 2 recruiters

Interview Questions
  • What is your greatest weakness
    Answer Question
  • Tell us about a time where your opinion was different to one of your colleagues and how did you worked it out?

Norwegian Air Shuttle

Application

I interviewed at Norwegian Air Shuttle

Interview

We had a presentation of the company first thing then the rest of the day was structured around times for team building exercises, the interview and uniform sizing. The interview itself was with 1 person from OSM Aviation (recruiting on behalf of Norwegian) you were given a time and the name of the interviewer in the morning.

Interview Questions
  • Give me an example where you have provided great customer service and what was the outcome?

Application

Interview

Absolutely Terrible company. After the interview process they offered practically everyone a job and advised we all had to buy American visas and medical report and drug and alcohol screening. This cost almost £300 and the company advised they would pay us back when we Began the job. After having no contact with any applicants for 8 months they suddenly emailed and said our applications have all been withdrawn. Most have tried to get in touch but Norwegian have ignored everybody and will not reimburse the money spent. We all put our lives on hold waiting for this job and have been treated terribly.

Interview Questions
  • Tell me about a time you failed

Anonymous Employee in Lviv

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Norwegian Air Shuttle (Lviv) in Oct 2019

Interview

manager was friendly, didnt ask personal questions. she told me about company and its benefits. showed me its locations and told that in case i can move to another city and still work in Norwegian

Interview Questions
  • would you like to goin our company?

Anonymous Employee in London, England, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at Norwegian Air Shuttle (London, England, England)

Interview

Fair assessment compared to others, you get to experience the whole day and won't be dismissed after a certain exercise. You do a group exercise, 2:1 Interview with competency based questions, height & reach test, filling out forms etc.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Dublin, Dublin

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Norwegian Air Shuttle (Dublin, Dublin)

Interview

Very smooth, went to Dublin, had a snack and a drink , then we hear about the company, get information about contracts etc. Then the process of selection started, documents review and the interview, one HR, one cabin crew chief, and one supervisor cabin crew, very easy and friendly, I felt very well . Questions mostly about yourself and the cabin job, how would you deal with specific situation, for example an angry pax. Well I found it easy. Get an answer after a weak if I remember well :s

Interview Questions
  • tell one weakness about your self.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Barcelona

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at Norwegian Air Shuttle (Barcelona)

Interview

I would like to share my experience about being interviewed by Norwegian Air Shuttle for a sales position in Spain a couple of months ago. It was the initial interview in the selection process and I had been informed that it would be a short 10-15 minutes phone call to know a little bit more about my profile, so I was ready to receive the call from the recruiter before the scheduled time. The recruiter called me with 15 minutes of delay, he apologized and without any problem I accepted. From minute 1, I felt the recruiter was agitated, in a hurry and talking very fast, often cutting my answers, which caused the conversation was not as pleasant and fruitful as expected for this kind of interviews. I was disappointed for several things about the questions the recruiter asked me. Among them, the emphasis he made in at least 3 times about if I had experience in the Spanish market. My answers were always focused in the fact that despite not having worked in that market, I had worked for more than a decade in one of the most important airlines in the world in the commercial area, therefore I vastly know how to sell airlines products among travel agencies, direct and corporate customers. In addition, I explained that being a Spanish and having worked in sales for the Latin American, English, Irish and Middle East markets, I could successfully perform an outstanding job in the Spanish market... It seems incredible that this person forgets that the sales department of his company in Spain is successfully carried by a person of Belgian nationality, who worked for a Mexican airline and for a Spanish airline... If this person has been able to get excellent results with those conditions, why could not I do it too? Well, the recruiter made me to understand the opposite... On the other hand, the recruiter showed arrogance all time along the call, like from his position he dominated the candidate believing himself superior and trying to disparage me. I consider that this type of treatment that we often receive from the recruiters is offensive and not human at all, which is a huge contradiction because being part of the human resources department of a company, must above all, respect the human condition of everyone inside and outside their company. With any doubt, this has been an experience that gives a horrible image about a renowned company in the airline industry. I hope this situation be corrected by Norwegian in order to continue growing as a company that respects people.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Fort Lauderdale, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Norwegian Air Shuttle (Fort Lauderdale, FL) in Mar 2019

Interview

Assessment day was in Fort Lauderdale, FL it was set at the Double Tree Hotel at 9am, once I got there I had to resgister then they took me a picture and hieght, after we where guided to the main room for a company presentation, then a group interview was conducted after that you go back to the main room, and a list for 1 on 1 interview it’s posted. After your interview you go back to the main room and complete background and fittings, after that you good to go and they email me back in three days with a offer.

Interview Questions
1 person found this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 8 months. I interviewed at Norwegian Air Shuttle (Los Angeles, CA) in Mar 2019

Interview

Great experience. Seems the whole process is set up to make you feel loose and comfortable. Quick presentation, then a group exercise, then the one on one interviews. No swim test or uniform fitting for us. Seems they changed it. We were told it would be part of training in the Spain portion. Very easy going interview must say it was one of my most tensionless interviews compare to the other FA interviews. My process took rather long. I applied 7/15/2018 took the online assessment one day later. Got A invite to assessment day march 14th got my CJO offer threw email March 21st . Sorry interview was for the LA Base. May 10 training date

Interview Questions
  • How would you handle a situation where you and a co-worker did not get along?
1 person found this interview helpful

Norwegian Air Shuttle

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Norwegian Air Shuttle

Interview

Language tests online and an assessment where I had to do a group interview (case questions) and an individual interview. Took almost half the day but it wasn't super difficult. Recommend that you dress properly for the assessment.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful
Viewing 1 - 10 of 55 Interviews