Novelis Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.5

Sort:

Continuous Improvement Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Oswego, NY

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Novelis (Oswego, NY) in June 2013.

Interview

Knew someone that already worked there who informed me on who to send my resume to. Once I sent my resume I received a call to set up a phone interview within 24 hours. I succeeded on that interview and was asked to come on site for a second interview. Both interviews asked some generic questions followed by why I should be chosen for the job.

Interview Questions

• None were that difficult. Just spoke what came to mind when I heard the question.   Answer Question

Negotiation

Very quick responses as well as willing to give in to my requests.

Operator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Oswego, NY

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Novelis (Oswego, NY) in April 2012.

Interview

Received a phone call to come in for an interview. Interviewed in front of a panel that consisted of hr personnel and senior management from each department.

Operator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Oswego, NY

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Novelis (Oswego, NY) in November 2014.

Interview

A long process. Applied, then called in for testing, then called in for interview, then called in for a second interview, then weeks later a call with an offer. Overall it was a 4 month process. Basic questioning during all interviewing. A lot of safety related questions and behavioral situations.

Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Novelis (Atlanta, GA) in February 2016.

Interview

The day was spent interviewing different members of the department. We mainly focused on my "story", including academic, professional, and personal. The interviewers also described a bit about themselves. Overall, I was so impressed by their professionalism that I knew I would accept the offer. I found out soon after that I had recieved an offer.

Intern - Hourly Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a week. I interviewed at Novelis in March 2016.

Interview

I came to the facility and sat down with an engineering manager. He didn't have a formal interview prepared, and it was a very casual conversation. He seemed to be mainly interested in someone who could fit into the culture of the plant.

Administrator Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Novelis.

Interview

I submitted an online application and a few days later had a call back for a phone screening. Shortly after that I was called for an in-person interview. The interview was about a half hour with a panel of three people, but it seemed they were looking for someone with different qualifications than what I had to offer. The whole process took about a month.

Senior Accountant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Novelis (Atlanta, GA) in November 2015.

Interview

Met in person with 2 people. We sat down in a conference room in a view that overlooked the City Of Atlanta. The hiring authority proceeded to describe the history of the company and the responsibilities of the role that I was applying for. We then proceeded to ask me a series of questions that determined my qualifications for this position.

Interview Questions

• Can you describe some T-Codes in SAP?   1 Answer

Accounting Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Novelis in March 2018.

Interview

Phone interview first then an in person interview. Straight forward interview took about 45 minutes. The company interaction seems genuine and fun. Even though I didn’t receive an offer, the company was very quick to let me know instead of just never contacting me again.

Architectural Drafter Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Novelis (Dallas, TX) in June 2015.

Interview

First I had to complete an online personality screener. Then I had a phone interview with the Personnel Director. Finally, I had a Skype interview with a Project Director.

Interview Questions

• What are your qualifications?   1 Answer
    • What are you looking for in a job?   1 Answer
    • What are your strengths?   1 Answer

Finance Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Novelis in April 2015.

Interview

Brief conversation about experience and some behavioral questions on the phone. Not a very long interview either. Probably because it was for an intern position. I had applied on the campus website early in the semester and received a call close to semester ending about this position.