Nurses Registry Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at Nurses Registry

Interviews for Top Jobs at Nurses Registry

Office Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Lexington, KY

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Nurses Registry (Lexington, KY).

Interview

The entire board of directors were present, each firing questions before I had the chance to reply to the previous. It was very overwhelming and felt like a competition between the women and less about me and my qualifications.

Interview Questions

• How well I dealt with inter office conflict   2 Answers

Licensed Practical Nurse Interview

Anonymous Employee in Danbury, CT

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Nurses Registry (Danbury, CT) in November 2013.

Interview

The interview was very thorough. They asked where I attended school, where I had worked previously, if I had ever done private duty or hospice. I was completely honest and provided all licensure and insurance documentation. They represent you to their clients for nursing care. They need to stand by you so it is in your best interest to be truthful about your abilities, otherwise you may find yourself in a situation where you are not qualified to perform a service and you can lose your license by practicing outside you Scope of Practice.

Interview Questions

• Are you flexible? What is your experience? Can you work with the elderly? Can you work evenings?   1 Answer