Nutrabolt Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at Nutrabolt

2.8

Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in College Station, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Nutrabolt (College Station, TX) in October 2015.

Interview

Very brief and straight to the point. Not extremely personal. Only asked about 4 questions. Questions included strengths, weaknesses, tell me about yourself, why do you want to work here. Applied for part time so asked a lot about scheduling logistics.

Senior Director Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bryan, TX

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Nutrabolt (Bryan, TX) in November 2017.

Interview

After three phone interviews, I was flown to Bryan for in person interviews.

This was the most unprepared and unprofessional interview process. I truly believe there was no intent to hire me and I was being probed for intel. In the interview with the recruiter, she asked the same questions we addressed in the phone interview. This company had no diversity. The only person of color I saw, was cleaning the bathroom. When I asked about D&I efforts, the response I received was “we are aware this is an issue, but have no pipeline established to address this issue”. The interview was completely homogenous, with one interviewer reading from a script.

Administrative details such as lunch and the address of the building had to be asked for. Would not recommend this company to anyone. This was a complete waste of time.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time where you managed a P&L.

Tell me about your experience managing people.   Answer Question

Accountant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bryan, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Nutrabolt (Bryan, TX) in January 2017.

Interview

The interview was fairly easy. Interview was with two of the employees from accounting department. Mainly behavioral questions mixed in with walking over resume. The interviewers were very polite and courteous.

Accountant Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Nutrabolt.

Interview

The process includes many interviews which will require significant amounts of time. It is fun and interesting to learn so much about the company by speaking with so many people. Unfortunately even after all the interviews other candidates maybe selected.

Interview Questions

• questions vary widely, be prepared for a host of cultural questions.   Answer Question

Field Marketing Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Austin, TX

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Nutrabolt (Austin, TX) in May 2017.

Interview

The interview process was efficient and delightful. I got to talk to a handful of really cool people and I felt that the whole process was done with positivity, care and effort. After four interviews I was offered the position full time. But prior to accepting, I asked about negotiations relating to salary ( the offer was simply too low for Austin cost of living). I sent in a counter offer that was very open ended and was very clear that I was willing to take any number they offered me. Nutrabolt proceeded to send me a automated, impersonal email back to me stating that they had decided to go in a different direction for the role. I found this very odd considering they had already extended the offer to me. So my advice is not to try and negotiate salary or benefits, if offered a position. They do not negotiate. I felt very unwanted, and felt like the situation was handled with very little care or professionalism. I was offered the position and then they simply withdrew my offer because I chose to ask about negotiations.

Interview Questions

• How do you handle a stressful situation?   1 Answer

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Nutrabolt in March 2015.

Interview

Pretty easy. One phone interview consisting of basic questions and a short review about what the job entails. Was offered the job and then received an email with the next steps.

Interview Questions

• How would you sell this product to someone who says they don't work out?   Answer Question

Recruiting Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bryan, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Nutrabolt (Bryan, TX) in October 2015.

Interview

I was contacted 3 or 4 business days after applying and an interview was set up shortly after. My interview was about 30 minutes. I was interviewed by the Recruiter and HR Coordinator. They were both extremely nice and seemed to be genuinely interested in finding the best person for the job. They welcomed all of my questions at the end of the interview, and gave me a time frame from when I would hear back.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Nutrabolt.

Interview

It was a rigorous process. I went through four separate interviews. The first two were on the phone with a HR representative and the hiring manager. The third interview was onsite meeting with several people from different departments. The last was a more casual interview with people from the office to gauge my chemistry with the team.

It was challenging but ultimately a great experience. I enjoyed the process so much and had a lot of fun speaking with everyone. They were all nice and very encouraging.

Interview Questions

• Tell us about a time that you had to research to solve a problem   Answer Question

Director Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bryan, TX

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Nutrabolt (Bryan, TX).

Interview

Rushed, chaotic, highly scripted, with the exception of HR and the COO, pretty much a bunch of questions right off of the interweb. These folk do not know what they need and they are not interested in talent...I'm not sure what they want, but you can be sure it's not mature industry professionals...

Interview Questions

• Look up "senior leader" interview questions on the interweb and you can be assured 95% of what they ask you will be from those canned questions...I had one of my interviewers read me questions from his laptop screen...and literally type my answers i verbatim...he asked me to repeat several of my answers so he could type them in - I kid you not!! So much for bringing a sense of humanity and warmth to the whole process...   1 Answer

Customer Operations Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bryan, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Nutrabolt (Bryan, TX) in July 2018.

Interview

After submitting my resume online, I had an initial phone interview with someone from HR, followed by a 2nd phone interview with the person who would be supervising the position. Next came the in-person interview, which took approximately 4 hours. I had 6 total interviews for 30 minutes each. Each interview was repetitive, and I was asked the same questions over and over. I asked questions of each interviewer, with the exception of the last, because that was interview was with the hiring manager that I had done the phone interview with.
    Overall, the process was incredibly redundant, and could have been conducted in about an hour if everyone were in the same room. Overall, the interview process wasn't completely negative, but I can't say it was a positive experience either. It is understandable that they want to make sure the candidate is a good fit, however the amount of time it took was excessive.
    As other reviewers have stated, the campus is absolutely beautiful, and visually would be a great place to work, but the LACK of diversity is overwhelming.

Interview Questions

• 3 strengths/weaknesses
      How do you handle stress
      What frustrates you