Nuttall Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Nuttall Interview Questions

2.5

Interviews for Top Jobs at Nuttall

Assistant Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Liverpool, England (UK)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a week. I interviewed at Nuttall (Liverpool, England (UK)) in October 2016.

Interview

Previously I had interviewed with them for a summer placement opportunity. The interview was with two members of human resources and it was about an hour long chatting. The were very welcoming and didn't try to intimidate or scare me, they created a relaxed environment that made me feel like they were on my side.

Interview Questions

• The asked a lot of general questions e.g. about how to be environmentally friendly   1 Answer

HSE Advisor Interview

Anonymous Employee in Birmingham, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Nuttall (Birmingham, England (UK)) in November 2014.

Interview

Submitted my CV to the recruitment manager on their website - Invited to interview a week later - Invited to a second interview a few days later (informal) - Offered the job the following day via telephone with email confirmation.

Interview Questions

• Standard run through of my CV along with some technical questions on legislation.   Answer Question