OTG Management Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.0

Sort:

Overnight Interview

Anonymous Employee in Queens Village, NY

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at OTG Management (Queens Village, NY) in May 2016.

Interview

the interview process was and will be brief, and simple for anyone with a brain. They interview so many people they aren't really looking for actual skills for overnight, because anyone can clean something. They hired a guy who is deaf, and a high functioning autistic. It's not a challenge at all to land this job.

Interview Questions

• The only question they really asked me at the time was "Why do you want to work overnight?" It's not hard to be overqualified for a position like this anyway.   1 Answer

Associate Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at OTG Management in October 2016.

Interview

Very simple! I applied online and was offered the job upon completion. The personality and skills review quiz questions were straight forward. The trick to answering those questions is being positive, consistent and not too extreme. The employment process that followed is what I described below. It is a very quick and efficient process.

Anonymous Employee in Newark, NJ

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at OTG Management (Newark, NJ) in November 2016.

Interview

Its an open house where you will sit for about 2 hours after filling out the application. They start calling people one by one and you will meet with either 2 or 3 different people who will interview you.

Interview Questions

• What makes you fit for this job?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in La Guardia Airport, NY

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at OTG Management (La Guardia Airport, NY) in January 2015.

Interview

very easy, as long as you have an arm and a leg they will hire you because they just need you for the labor. Easiest interview I have ever been on, just use this restaurant for experience to work with apple because its not a real server job.

Interview Questions

• what days are you available?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Saint Paul, MN

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at OTG Management (Saint Paul, MN) in November 2012.

Interview

Easy and quick. Need people so will hire fast. Met in person with the HR manager. They are mainly concerned with will you be reliable and dependable.

Server Interview

Interview

It wasn't that complicated

Anonymous Employee in Tucson, AZ

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at OTG Management (Tucson, AZ) in March 2011.

Interview

the interview was a long process after 2 interviews with two separate supervisors there was a extensive background check and after clearing that there is a hour and a half orientation and tour then taking pic for your badge it's a process but worth it in the long run lots of walking and standing

Anonymous Employee in Newark, NJ

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at OTG Management (Newark, NJ) in January 2016.

Interview

I interviewed at ewr in baggage claim 6 You go through two interviews.
    My first interview went well and I was told I would be hired as a server. My second interview was horrible because I was told by the second guy that I'll be hired as a runner. I was over qualified for this but I needed a job at the moment. The thing I dislike about my second interviewer is he hires whoever HE wants to be a server. He has hired people with no experience as server's but for some reason some of us didn't make the cut. *cough cough* It takes two weeks minimum for your badge to come

Server/Bartender Interview

Anonymous Employee in Queens Village, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at OTG Management (Queens Village, NY) in June 2012.

Interview

I had a group interview with about seven other people. We sat together for at least 15 minutes with many others before being called in seven at a time to interview with three supervisors. We were asked questions as a group and then individually. I was asked to provide a resume with my most recent work experience and I was asked why I wanted to work for the company.

Interview Questions

• Why do you think you would be a good candidate for this position?   1 Answer

Server/Bartender Interview

Anonymous Employee in Newark, NJ

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at OTG Management (Newark, NJ) in May 2016.

Interview

I applied online and got a call the same day to come in for an interview. When I get there, i am presented with a paper application and about 30 other people waiting to be interviewed. The wait is about 2hrs before I get called to speak to a GM. Very basic questions but prepare a good answer. Then I am asked to wait again for a second interview which takes another hour or so and asked a couple more basic questions.