OXEA Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at OXEA

3.2

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at OXEA (Dallas, TX).

Interview

Interview with Director of Customer Service, Marketing Manager, Director of Finance.

Interview Questions

• Many questions on team interaction and dealing with conflict. Expectation of SAP knowledge. Detailed Excel/Office Questions from Marketing.   Answer Question

Delivery Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at OXEA (Dallas, TX) in March 2014.

Interview

They post jobs although they have already chosen who they will hire for the position... It's a waste of time to everyone involved. First you will speak with the HR person and then you move on to the hiring manager along with several colleagues that you would work with on a daily basis.

Chemical Operator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bay City, TX

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at OXEA (Bay City, TX) in April 2012.

Interview

4 team with three members round robin type, meet HR rep. once the process was over. The rooms where old room, almost made you like getting interrogated. Some of the interviews where prejudgment once you walked in and showed well when asking questions.

Customer Service Representative Interview

Application

I interviewed at OXEA in February 2018.

Interview

Für die zweite erste Gespräche wurde ich sehr schnell kontaktieren ( am gleich Tag für die zweite Gespräch). Nach die zweite Gespräch hatten sind nicht mehr gemeldet. Die Gespräche waren sehr angenehme und die Leute sehr nett.