Cover image for Oasis Marketing Solutions

Is this your company?

Add an Interview

Oasis Marketing Solutions Interview Questions

Updated Sep 1, 2022

To filter interviews, or .
Found 8 of over 8 interviews

1.9
HardAverageEasy

Interviews for Top Jobs at Oasis Marketing Solutions

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 week. I interviewed at Oasis Marketing Solutions (Houston, TX) in Aug 2022

Interview

Very fast and easy. There were no problems during the interview. Asked straight up questions. Asked work experience and they told me the exact position needed. Said they would send me welcome package right away.

Interview Questions
  • Work experience and how long
    1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Lucedale, MS

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Oasis Marketing Solutions (Lucedale, MS) in Oct 2016

Interview

It was fast and to the point. The interviewer asked about my knowledge and previous experience with WAH or call center environments. The interviewer was very professional and courteous. It was a simple painless process. I was very impressed.

Interview Questions
  • Previous work experience. Basic questions.

Application

Interview

I don't believe there was an interview. They review your resume to determine if you are a fit. Then, schedule a time to train based on the timeframes they provide. Training is one day and they want you on the phones as soon as possible. It was not very complicated.

Interview Questions
  • What day/time would you like to schedule training? (They provide timeframes.)

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Oasis Marketing Solutions (New York, NY) in Oct 2015

Interview

He aplicado en línea de Craigslist y envié mi hoja de vida . Me llamaron y me hablaron durante 10 mintuos y enviado por correo electrónico de lo que mi contrato y papework .

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Oasis Marketing Solutions

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Oasis Marketing Solutions in Sep 2015

Interview

I filled out an application online. Then I got a phone interview. It was a waste of time. Interviewer asked if I had years of call center experience working from home? I said I did not. I mention I had over five years of working at a brick and mortar call center. Then she hung up. Nowhere in the application did it ask do you have 5 years of work from home call center experience. This is misleading. They should state how many years of work from home call center experience looking for on job description to save people from wasting their time. Its sad they reject people especially those trying to work in the economy. I bet if more companies were near my area, I would avoid work from home jobs. Thanks for nothing.

Interview Questions
  • Do do you have 5 years od work from home call center experience?
1 person found this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Oasis Marketing Solutions (Atlanta, GA) in Sep 2014

Interview

Applied over the internet and had a telephone interview the same week, then training began. The training was simple and you have to be in a quiet area to work from home. The interviewer wanted to know if I could commit to different shifts and also let me know that I have to commit to a shift or get someone to cover my shift.

Interview Questions
  • Do you have prior experience? Do you have a quiet space to work? Do you have a computer and internet?
1 person found this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Free Home, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Oasis Marketing Solutions (Free Home, GA) in Apr 2014

Interview

The Interview process was simple and pleasant hiring was quick recruiter was pleasant normal asked questions not at all overrated for the position. The recruiter was pleasant and professional was excited to get me to working. Recruiter was very precise and exciting to speaking with. Recruiter provided me with details.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Tampa, FL

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 week. I interviewed at Oasis Marketing Solutions (Tampa, FL) in Mar 2014

Interview

The interview is Via phone. Not a long process and they are very nice and friendly. They went over job requirements and wages and I was interested in contracting with them. Great company

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful