Oasis Resource Management Pvt . Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Oasis Resource Management Pvt . Interview Questions

Updated Apr 9, 2017

2.5

Interviews for Top Jobs at Oasis Resource Management Pvt .

Manager-hr International Interview

Anonymous Employee in New Delhi (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Oasis Resource Management Pvt . (New Delhi (India)).

Interview

My interview took jst 7 min.. Total nonsense.. The Hr who took my interview jst told me abt the process n the salary. The salary which they discussed is total insane..got confused the day I joined.

Interview Questions

• You have any issues in sales? Is the only question they asked me   Answer Question

CRM Interview

Anonymous Employee in New Delhi (India)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Oasis Resource Management Pvt . (New Delhi (India)).

Interview

It waz very good.. i loved the HRs and they very gud with me.. and they really knew that hw badly i want that job. I loved this place alot

Human Resources Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mumbai (India)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Oasis Resource Management Pvt . (Mumbai (India)) in February 2017.

Interview

over skype. from delhi. they had cut down my salary into two equal parts, fixed and variable. I was assured that the min.salary will be given only in the worst case scenario, i.e, no sales. It was not informed that this was a completely sales role, which i later found out.

Regional Manager Interview

Application

The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Oasis Resource Management Pvt . in March 2012.

Interview

Firstly you have telephonic conversation then they call you for the interview and have one to one interview with the candidate. They generally inquire about the background and what all achievements you have achieved so far.

Interview Questions

• what all you have studied and how can you apply it in the future?   2 Answers