Oasis Resource Management Pvt . Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Sep 13, 2017

2.0

CRM Interview

Anonymous Employee in New Delhi (India)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Oasis Resource Management Pvt . (New Delhi (India)) in August 2017.

Interview

The process took two rounds of face to face interview amongst which one with the Hr and other with Team leader.
    The Hr was very friendly.
    Interview rounds took only 15 min for it's completion.
    Friendly and professional Work culture

Relationship Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mumbai (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Oasis Resource Management Pvt . (Mumbai (India)) in August 2017.

Interview

It was face to face interview. Interviewer was quite good. She offered me Water.She made me feel comfortable first. Interview was easy.
    But I didn't get offer because they want atleast 1 year of experience as a relationship manager.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about yourself
      What do you know about Oasis Resource Management.
      What is Migration
      Why people Migrate   1 Answer

Manager-hr International Interview

Anonymous Employee in New Delhi (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Oasis Resource Management Pvt . (New Delhi (India)).

Interview

My interview took jst 7 min.. Total nonsense.. The Hr who took my interview jst told me abt the process n the salary. The salary which they discussed is total insane..got confused the day I joined.

Interview Questions

• You have any issues in sales? Is the only question they asked me   Answer Question

CRM Interview

Anonymous Employee in New Delhi (India)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Oasis Resource Management Pvt . (New Delhi (India)).

Interview

It waz very good.. i loved the HRs and they very gud with me.. and they really knew that hw badly i want that job. I loved this place alot

Human Resources Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mumbai (India)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Oasis Resource Management Pvt . (Mumbai (India)) in February 2017.

Interview

over skype. from delhi. they had cut down my salary into two equal parts, fixed and variable. I was assured that the min.salary will be given only in the worst case scenario, i.e, no sales. It was not informed that this was a completely sales role, which i later found out.

Client Relationship Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in New Delhi (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Oasis Resource Management Pvt . (New Delhi (India)) in December 2013.

Interview

Unprofessional and pathetic hiring process, And more over one pathetic person will be sitting infront you and ask you about silly questions and if your IQ level is bit high you gonna feel why the hell i have wasted my day in coming to this hole, So advice is just ignore

Interview Questions

• Nothing if you have smiling face they can take you   1 Answer

Regional Manager Interview

Application

The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Oasis Resource Management Pvt . in March 2012.

Interview

Firstly you have telephonic conversation then they call you for the interview and have one to one interview with the candidate. They generally inquire about the background and what all achievements you have achieved so far.

Interview Questions

• what all you have studied and how can you apply it in the future?   2 Answers