Oberlin College Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Oberlin College Interview Questions

1.0

Interviews for Top Jobs at Oberlin College

Facilities Manager Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Oberlin College.

Interview

You have to submit a written letter for pre-employment. If the letter is excepted, then you will have to interview infront of a panel of 6 or so people that will ask you questions about your experience. If you make it past the panel, then you will interviewwith the Director and the VP. If you can pass that with an exceptable performance, then there is a waiting period as always. A letter will be sent to you with a yes you are employable or NO!

Interview Questions

• What experirence do you have working in a strong, but unorganized union environment?   Answer Question

Student Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Oberlin, OH

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Oberlin College (Oberlin, OH) in February 2013.

Interview

Very casual, the assistant and general manager of the office met with me in a relaxed and comfortable space in the administration building, were kind and supportive of my goals and interests. They asked me about myself and what I like to do at school, whether or not a travel a lot and we ended up sharing personal stories and talking for no more than 30 minutes.

Interview Questions